I hate 90% of WI tuners...

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm from Wisconsin, and I've run into more folks like this in the state of Colorado then back home. They're gonna be anywhere you go, just ignore em...:roll:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try dealing with the f**king New Jersey skeeves

ryanM

yea dude at least WI isnt full of lowlives like the east coast is.

we can leave our cars unlocked with the keys in the ignition without worrying. hardly anyone else can say that..

ryanM

shut up, even when i did.

very very rarely do i ever take my keys out of the ignition, its a pain carrying them around.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shut up, even when i did.

very very rarely do i ever take my keys out of the ignition, its a pain carrying them around.
I have to agree I do this at work and school even out to eay, even when im doing 6am-6pm nights lol its all good.

ryanM

word the only time i take my keys out is when i'm going to be leaving my car on campus for more than a few days without driving.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm from Wisconsin, and I've run into more folks like this in the state of Colorado then back home. They're gonna be anywhere you go, just ignore em...:roll:
They're bad in Colorado, but if you get into the right scene with the right group of guys, theres some sick s**t rolling around here ;)

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They're bad in Colorado, but if you get into the right scene with the right group of guys, theres some sick s**t rolling around here ;)
Rolling...hardley the only rolling allowed in colarado is a jacked up subie to get threw those roads, They remind me of my corn field. f**king colorado.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rolling...hardley the only rolling allowed in colarado is a jacked up subie to get threw those roads, They remind me of my corn field. f**king colorado.
Thats why i laugh when everyone in Cali says their roads are bad!

Either way, it still didnt stop me from being dumped for a season!

it was a pain, but do-able.

I drove downtown (denver) A LOT and spent a lot of time dragging the car.

Where it sits (height wise) now, simply because i got sick of dragging everything everywhere, even still its not practical to be driven on a daily basis.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah that drops a little nuts lmao.. I was there for awhile but I had my baby out there 97 awd tsi so it was all good. Come to think of it there were a lot of idiot tuners out there to.