I hate mechanics

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LOL @ '09 and '10 members telling me how I should act.

*golfclap*
How about this then.

Stop insulting members or you get another infraction.

Good enough?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

*golfclap*

:rolf:

How about this then.

Good enough?
pretty sure that could have been done through a PM, infraction stuff and threats of that nature should be kept private

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about this then.

Good enough?
No, that's fine. We can just keep allowing the flotsam of the Honda community to wash up on our shores, and treat them like they're gold. We can just let people make excuses for their shortcomings and protect them when someone calls them on their crap.

I'll just sit here and fantasize about when you could actually tell the truth on this forum.

PS - I remember when people got infractions for TEASING other members about getting infractions. So why don't you go ahead and rack one up for yourself?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pretty sure that could have been done through a PM, infraction stuff and threats of that nature should be kept private
He wants to be a d**k, I'll let people know he's not getting away with it.

Pretty sure that could have been a PM too.

No, that's fine. We can just keep allowing the flotsam of the Honda community to wash up on our shores, and treat them like they're gold. We can just let people make excuses for their shortcomings and protect them when someone calls them on their crap.
That's fine. Keep thinking you can change the world.

I'll just sit here and fantasize about when you could actually tell the truth on this forum.
You can tell the truth, just don't be a d**k about it. The forum has changed a lot since 04. The forum was a lot smaller in 04 and a more select group of active members. It's taken off and we (mods and members alike) have to make this a welcoming forum, not one where a noob can be blown up and then told to just "take it.'

Last edited:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He wants to be a d**k, I'll let people know he's not getting away with it.

Pretty sure that could have been a PM too.
I don't WANT to be a d**k. I just AM a d**k ... and of course I'm getting away with it. So you gave me an infraction? Ok, I'm still a d**k. So you ban me? Well ... still a d**k.

Unless you're going to put me down in a humane fashion like a rabid dog ... I'm still going to be a d**k.:P

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you two (traction and Eran) want to continue this discussion, PM me, need to stop taking this off-topic :lol:

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can tell the truth, just don't be a d**k about it. The forum has changed a lot since 04. The forum was a lot smaller in 04 and a more select group of active members. It's taken off and we (mods and members alike) have to make this a welcoming forum, not one where a noob can be blown up and then told to just "take it.'
Keep pandering the pussies then. Pretend I was wrong for speaking my mind, when he did the same thing -- twice.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Keep pandering the pussies then. Pretend I was wrong for speaking my mind, when he did the same thing -- twice.
I didn't notice the other posts, I was IM'd about your post, and took action, I'll take a look through the thread and take action if necessary.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

*golfclap*
Hmm. You joined here when you where what...18? I see 6 years later, you are still behaving like a child.

The start date of ones membership has NOTHING to do with how you treat others poorly. Your situation with your family has NOTHING to do with treating others poorly. Being a man means, taking the bad situation you are put in, overcoming it, and teaching others how best to steer clear from that situation. Not being a "d**k" and using the bad situation as a cop out.

RonJ

Banned
Please end this bashing session immediately. It's going nowhere and accomplishing nothing.

Nagasaki

You smell that?

Yep, I think this thread is done. Get this sucker out of the oven before it burns the freakin house down.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm. You joined here when you where what...18? I see 6 years later, you are still behaving like a child.

The start date of ones membership has NOTHING to do with how you treat others poorly. Your situation with your family has NOTHING to do with treating others poorly. Being a man means, taking the bad situation you are put in, overcoming it, and teaching others how best to steer clear from that situation. Not being a "d**k" and using the bad situation as a cop out.
Six years later and I'm just fed up with the current trends of this website. It has nothing to do with my maturity level. It has to do with a strong distaste for stupidity and laziness. And apparently, you can't do simple grade-school math, because I'm going to be 26 this year ... and 18 + 6 = .... ?

But lets cover your points one at a time:

1) I didn't say your join date had to do with how you treat anyone. It has to do with how the site USED to be run.

2) I have overcome my father's death. I, unlike the OP, do not blame anything in my life on my father's untimely death. I believe I'm the person I am now because of what I had to overcome.

3) I don't blame me being a d**k on my father's passing. I blame me being a d**k on me being a d**k.

You seem to be reading into things that haven't even been said, and making your own estimates of my character based on how I treated ONE person based on their cop-out. Not bashing here, just responding to some misconceptions that have been slung around.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DROP THE BULLSHIT ALL OF YOU OR ILL JUST f**king BAN YOU.... I DON'T CARE WHO.... KNOCK IT THE f**k OFF AND LET THE KID FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH HIS CAR AND HOW TO FIX IT...

we get it.. you are cooler than he is.. MAYBE if he tries REALLY HARD one day he can be that cool to.. the f**ked up part is i AGREED with a TON of what you said.. about cars having instructions and s**t.. it was actually funny.. BUT then you had to be a jerkoff about it and add the name calling... :roll:

enough is enough.. next is banning..

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think someone needs a hug or a therapist maybe a hug from a therapist ???

lovevii

Replacement ECU is same... CEL is on... No codes are throwing... I'm gonna drive it to work and back and see if anything changes... I tried pulling the fuse and disconnecting the battery after connecting the new ECU and nothing I did made any changes...

I'm beginning to think the problem has to do with the LEDs in my instrument panel... The CEL comes on bright when the car first turns on, but when the fuel pump stops priming, the CEL goes a little dimmer... When I get home I'm gonna tinker with the instrument cluster and see what happens.