!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate my car!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i just broke one of those bolt that hold the valve cover to the head and half of the bolt is stock to the head so there is no way i can take it out i was thinking to jd weld the hole were the bolt is suppost to be but will the car leak oil now that is not tight? what should i do swap head?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
easy out?

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant take it out at all is in thats it there is no way i can take that out of the head now wtf should i do

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im so stress!!!!

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn!! so i should change my head just because a f... bolt wow i keep spending money like this and i will never boost this s**t!

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn!! so i should change my head just because a f... bolt wow i keep spending money like this and i will never boost this s**t!
ill be the 4th... easy out

you dont need a new head...

u sound like a major spaz btw

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
easy out how those that work??? i need the half of the bolt is in the hole i dont see how is possible to take it out any pics of demostration how does that work please sorry guys thanks for the help

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sure its not a clean break, Just shove the broken part in there with the valve cover off and try to hand loosen it till it comes out, if that doesn't work, patience and a nail will even do the trick.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant find any easy out diy
the easy out tools will drill the opposite way that the screw drills in...this will cause the screw to screw out. that's pretty much the basic description or idea. trust me, this will work. i've had this happen to me before.

Sick EJ1

BROKEN 1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your that stressed take it to your local mom & pops shop, shouldn't be no more then 25-30 bux to extract it, if it is more, learn how to do it yourself bro... woooo saaaaa homey

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so is that easy lol i feel much better lol thanks guys,

so the name of the tool i need to buy is call easy out

Sick EJ1

BROKEN 1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so is that easy lol i feel much better lol thanks guys,

so the name of the tool i need to buy is call easy out
all you need is a small drill bit and easy out, the drill bit size should not exceed the size of the easy out or will not extract, after drilling the hole in the center of the stud (try to make the hole in the center of the stud ) you will then install the easy out drill bit onto your drill and proceed slowly, do not put the bit in the hole and pull the trigger full throttle or it will not bite for extraction....

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

ShadeTreeTuner

5+ Year Member
another tip

another tip, when you drill your first hole make sure you drill straight down and center of the bolt, then easy out, hell if you have to drill it out completly and helie bolt it, had to do that on my srt-4 g/l