I hate my EF8

Setanta

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah - tis cool - I just like browsing for data to keep my car on the road and every time I see EF I immediately think that there is someone I can share resources, parts supplies etc with. =)

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Setanta said:
nah - tis cool - I just like browsing for data to keep my car on the road and every time I see EF I immediately think that there is someone I can share resources, parts supplies etc with. =)
just remeber you have areal ef which means we need your advice and wrods to help us with want we want to know about these cars, i understand wanting to swp storeis about true ef's, but at heart we are ef's also.

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SpoonFedRexSi said:
Where in Ohio do you live? Come to Riverside Auto Salvage in West Carrollton (8-10 miles south of Dayton). They have a couple big rows of Hondas. There are about 15-20 88-91 CRX's with good parts left on them. That's if you want the doors that bad (traveling long distance).
How come i went over there and there was only one 88-91 Crx? First off it was a 90 and up and on top of that there was no driverside door. So pretty much I just wasted my time (and Gas) going up there. But there were several things from the trip that I saw. First of this guy who is certified to work on all Acura and Hondas had TWO Integra GSR's the 90 through 94 body style. Two of them. Damn. And he also had a 86 Civic hacth with less than 80k on it. This car looked like it just came out it was sexy clean. He said he wasnt coming off the GSR's but for a right price he will. The number is 1-937-866-3777