5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5 words........

blinker wire in gas tank

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id say just let the air out of her tire everyday that shes parked like that, shes bound to stop eventually... i think :what:

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
***Aaaaah*** I just love living in the country. No neighbors, no problems.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you get the landlord to assign you another spot

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lambo doors will solve your problem. It'll be a bit less JDM but hey, function over form, right?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lambo doors will solve your problem. It'll be a bit less JDM but hey, function over form, right?
:rolf: Best suggestion yet!

Stop being morons and suggesting he do property damage to a cops personal cars. :roll: You wouldn't like it done to your cars. Then we have to read threads like this about you bitching why someone did something to your car.

Talk to the woman respectively. Tell her your pros and cons of parking. But listen to her side of the story as well. Give her a solution to the problem at hand and see if she agrees. If not tell, her you refuse to be held responseable for any damage done to her vehicles because she is unreasonable and unwilling on how to park correctly. Tell her your lawyer will be in contact with her if she has something snotty to say about it.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, but he would have to talk her into getting lambo doors as well so he doesn't get dinged:lol: I would love to be there for that conversation:rolf:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: Best suggestion yet!

Stop being morons and suggesting he do property damage to a cops personal cars. :roll: You wouldn't like it done to your cars. Then we have to read threads like this about you bitching why someone did something to your car.

Talk to the woman respectively. Tell her your pros and cons of parking. But listen to her side of the story as well. Give her a solution to the problem at hand and see if she agrees. If not tell, her you refuse to be held responseable for any damage done to her vehicles because she is unreasonable and unwilling on how to park correctly. Tell her your lawyer will be in contact with her if she has something snotty to say about it.

Wait...wait....what?

You want us to stop being 'morons' and then you suggest getting an attorney involved over a parking space dispute?

I guess you really can sue anybody over anything. :what:

besides, I was kidding. The O.P. lacks the Ninja skills necessary to pull off the roofing nail trap off more than 2 or 3X

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesnt that sound like a threat? or basically saying imma beat the s**t out of ur car basically?

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If all else fails, repaint the parking spot lines such that yours is huge and hers is small.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would call the police station and tell them officer Beyotch needs parking practice. Call twice a day till the problem is resolved.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
call the cops on her every time she parks in your spot.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
give her some d**k...she's doing it on purpose cause she's tryin to get attention from you.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Try hitting her
x2 LOL

get in through the moonroof.
If all else fails, repaint the parking spot lines such that yours is huge and hers is small.
All of the above in that order.

and bang the hell out of my car?

or should i get a rental car and do it =)
And NO, not your car. HER. =) I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe she can't park for s**t..she is a woman after all. hah.

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Halloween is coming up, this is the only day the law takes a back seat, let hell break loose on her cars

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Connie I hate to disagree with you, but he said he already tried to talk to the woman reasonably.

Please dont eat me :oops:.