I hate parkinglots in atlanta

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
I was driving through atlanta the other day. and pulled up to this resturaunt called Dante's Down the Hatch. its a fondu place. really good.. anyway. there was a big car meeting really close by. i guess the pre races type deal. cuz it was all tuners. and from what i could tell. only hondas were allowed. i had about 30 min before me reservation because i had anticipated traffic to be bad. which it wasnt. and i went over a spoke with the guys. they had some of the nastiest hondas i have ever seen. loud. fast. low. lighted up. everybody there was cop bait. except for the older cars. a few of the drivers had 7th gens. and i asked them what they had done. they were all cosmetic and interior. no real performance. so i finished and went inside. unlike traffic the resturaunt was busy. and it took 3hrs to eat. i came back out and sat down in my car. feeling good and full. and i cranked it up and almost threw up. it wasnt the full toned sound i was used to. it was raspy and awful. the most disgusting sound i had ever heard. and i had to make sure i was in the right car. . i shut it off. and looked under the hood. nothing missing. then under the car... my entire exhaust after the downpipe off the cat was gone. gone gone gone. what the f**k!! i had to call home to get my grandfather to bring my stock exhaust so i could put that on to get home without getting a ticket. i had a custom fab. sectioned and chromed exhaust with a N1 muffler. the whole thing cost me not alot really. like 200. cheap considering it was chromed. all done myself. except for the chroming. but i have to buy a whole new one simply because i have no f**king clue who has it.
i drive and 03 lx. i got the weak engine. d17a1 with the one piece cat. i gutted out an ex cat and ran DC headers for an a2. all that worked for a while but eventually i got caught. and had to put my one piece back on. sold the headers. trashed the cat. and went on bout my life. but now that i have to get a new exhaust. i am thinking about a completely different set up.
D17A1 racing headers
2" all the way back after the headers.
retro fit a universal high flow converter where the resonator used to be.
Meghan racing muffler with a 3.5" or 4" outlet.
does this sound good to yall??
any input. PLEASE!!!!

89jase

5+ Year Member
dammm that sux

couldnt anyone see like people taking off a exhaust i mean it wouldnt be fast they would of had to of had some time to do it wouldnt they? and in like a car park thats jsut messed up.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats pretty gay.......

sprmario

Mario H.
5+ Year Member
you hear this quite often, as far as the cat's go, cause of the increasing demand of the metal in them. Lots of SUV's dont get stolen, they take out the cat's and just sell them to recycle centers and salvage yards.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That f**kin' sucks ! And you don't know who too. Sorry to hear it

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That is bullshit, what kind of prick steals your exhaust.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thats what you get for not having your car low enough
that's y i be rubbin,

by the way that's my quote of the week

Sucks about ur exhaust, those honda guys must work fast or have mechnical ninja powers, something i don't have

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wonder how they got under your car and unbolted everything in 3 hours.. well, it would only take only about 5 minutes but.. dammm sucks to hear, sorry for your loss...

i think the new setup sounds good.

you should go back with a shotgun and raise hell at the next meet.