I HATE SPEEDBUMPS stickers. JDM LIKE WHOA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

$4shipped.

if there is enough interest i will get white lettering instead of black as well. i know everyone wants these.

Paypal the money to nagyfamily@earthlink.net w/ your address and how many you want and i will send them out the same day if possible.

if people want i have a few people to back up my legit-ness (im too legit to quit! :P )

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im thinking about it..i hate speed bumps probably just as much as a sticker on a car..:lol:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
meh, i don't like them at all

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was always buyin stickers like those until i realize how pointless they were and peeled them off!! THOSE LOOK HOT tho!

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isaac might want some...iono if he wanted the ones that look like this though...i'll relay the message to him

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maaaan where I live your can only lower your car about 1-1/2 inches or you'll scrape the midsection of your car on these horrendous speed bumps. they are literally as high as the curb. I've had my fair share of stickers but I'd probably put one on a window somewhere.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please don't clutter the mans f.s. thread :thumbup:

ttt 4 u

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got any of these in white yet?? I am thinking something on my window.. Or is the black safe to put on paint?

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
try a different font yo, i'm not feeling that one...nor is anyone else apparently.

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liked your idea, so i took the liberty of messing with it using different fonts...hopefully you wont mind.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
red_EF9si said:
i liked your idea, so i took the liberty of messing with it using different fonts...hopefully you wont mind.
i like the third one

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok then I want one I am waiting on some money to go into my paypal account right now. I will PM you soon to let you know when I send the money. Hopefully they will take care of it soon, might be tomorrow though.

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you can do the third one i am interested

Status
Not open for further replies.