I hate the Japanese.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes you can get these cars in usa the s15 you just have to look real good for it or import it, and the fd civic they have that conversion kit on Passwordjdm.com thing is you just might have to pay 2g's for the real deal or you can go play with plastic on ebay for 5 cents

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have an r34 skyline v-spec execpt i stripped it to be an like rally car like not like but like..... i confused myself after i finished writing it
what the f**k are you talking about?

SlowTEC

Initiate brain dump in...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate people who hate on people who own nicer cars than them.

If you want the damn car so bad, get it. It's obviously not impossible if it's been done before...

Quit bitching and being lazy, or just be happy with the US's selection. Or hell, move to Japan. No one's stopping you.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found out today that In Canada, Acura sells a model called the CSX type S.

It's exactly the same as the JDM version of the Honda Civic SI.

I'd drive to Canada for this... I think it looks so much better than the USDM Civic SI.

http://www.acura.ca/AcuraCaLive/index.asp
Welcome to old news, and there is no such thing as a "JDM" version of the Si.

So people cant like those cars without becoming fan bois? Explain yourself.
No, creating a thread being emo about why there are no Silvias or base model Civics in the US is being a fanboi. Wait, since when must I ever explain myself to you?

you can very easily like a car without being a fanboi. simply dont post threads about it
Bingo.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is a v-spec skyline obviously you don't know much about cars and yes i do. how did i get it ? it's call work but i wanted a hybusa more

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

You f**king wish you had a Skyline V-Spec. If you had the money for a Skyline you wouldn't be riding around in a f**king Civic. GTFO with that bullshit coming from your mouth. A Hayabusa is cheaper than a R34 Skyline. The fact that you don't even know how "hybusa" is spelt should give an indication of how much bullshit you're talking.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
there is a v-spec skyline obviously you don't know much about cars and yes i do. how did i get it ? it's call work but i wanted a hybusa more
Your posts make absolutely NO sense and you suck at forums.

Change your avatar and your V-TECH sig, dont post for a month and come back, no one will remember your stupidity.

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for one you don't know anything you just think you do , and i just don't feel like spelling the whole word hybusa+ the civic is just a daily driver not a car to race, rice, or put 20's on just a car to goto work and go home with and what i don't want to ride in A skyline everywhere i go it just has more chances of getting chashed and i don't have it registered and plus you dodn't even know me or seen me, know how much i make or know where i live so how could you know anything, so you should study hard before you start talking s**t.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for one you don't know anything you just think you do
No, actually, I'm pretty sure about this.

and i just don't feel like spelling the whole word hybusa
Are you sure you just don't know how to spell Hayabusa?+

the civic is just a daily driver not a car to race, rice, or put 20's on just a car to goto work and go home with
It damn sure isn't a Race Car or something to put 20s on. I kind of doubt the rice part though.

and what i don't want to ride in A skyline everywhere i go
Because you don't have one.

it just has more chances of getting chashed
No it doesn't, YOU do.

and i don't have it registered
I hope police don't find it, because it'll be crushed.

and plus you dodn't even know me or seen me
From the way you act, I'd probably get shot, so I don't want to.

know how much i make or know where i live
I know you don't make enough to import an R34 V-Spec. I know you live in New York.

so how could you know anything
I have a brain, and put things together.

so you should study hard before you start talking s**t.
Actually, you should. I'm just calling you out.