i have 97 civic dx need help with wiring pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

504scene

................................are we really having a hydro vs cable issue here

freshrex

when i first got the car it was bone stock auto car never was hydro tranny before
lol all 96+ civics came stock with hydro trannys man:stick: I think you just need to take your car to a reputable shop and pay them to do it or do some research. the cable tranny will not operate in your car until you get the conversion kit I told you about like 4 times already.It wil fit yes of course but it wont operate.

streetscars88

well i been fixing cars for long time but this is my frist to swap the engine and tranny to the car on same auto tranny from d to b series i was just tryin what i can do for the tranny to be wired up but i know what to do with engine to get it running but beside that i need to know about the tranny wiring that all

freshrex

the money your going to spend for the hydro-cable conversion. you could save by just getting a LS hydro tranny or any other hydro B series tranny will work .

streetscars88

thank you that all i need it for now until i have enought money to get hydro later in fews months from now cause i am moving so i just need get this car back on the road so i can bring it down south

streetscars88

i not trying be a d**k i just losing my mind cause this car been sitting in my drive way for 3 months and i had spend 3 grand for whole front end with rebuild up

streetscars88

my car is 1997 honda civic dx and it was d16y7 used to be stock but got blew out and then i got me 1990 b18a1 acura intrgna ls with engine and cable ttranny with computer