I hope my mom doesn't find out[56k Warning]

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think those rims are too big for your coupe.

entellect

t3h bumble b33 is buzzin
5+ Year Member
MR Coupe > VSM Coupe .. If only I had known that earlier.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chow said:
i think those rims are too big for your coupe.
Heard that before :lol: I was seriously considering getting smaller wheels, but personally I love the look. Who cares if they weigh over 30 punds a piece :oops:

Everyone else thanks for the positive comments.

bigpatskize

Fat boy with AWD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good bro i reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllly like that color red!!

ex96vtec

AWD Build In Progess
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice Car, After you take your pictures do you do anything in photo shop? I've always noticed it seems your pictures have a bit of a yellowish tint to the pictures. Idk I might be crazy :what: I was just wondering if you did anything because it looks pretty good.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ex96vtec said:
Nice Car, After you take your pictures do you do anything in photo shop? I've always noticed it seems your pictures have a bit of a yellowish tint to the pictures. Idk I might be crazy :what: I was just wondering if you did anything because it looks pretty good.
Hahahaha, you're not crazy man, I use photoshop with all my photos. I normally just mess with brightness/contrast, shadow/highlights, filters, nothing to big, and to add frames. Thanks btw.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
looks good, i see you got your tires fixed... 8)
Hell yeah, didn't really have a choice. Tire price is really influencing me to go to a smaller size :???:

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Hell yeah, didn't really have a choice. Tire price is really influencing me to go to a smaller size :???:
i think 18s are way to big on a civic, i had 18s on my integra and damn they freakin rub like crazy....and my integra wasn't even dropped yet

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good, funny thing was i went to a carwash place like that for the first time tonight and ran out of money before i could get all the thick soap off =)

crizy23

Civics Rule
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cole said:
looking good, funny thing was i went to a carwash place like that for the first time tonight and ran out of money before i could get all the thick soap off =)

lol that sucks.....

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a nice ass car wash for the ghetto!! we dont have that in NYC

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JSPEC EJ6 said:
i think 18s are way to big on a civic, i had 18s on my integra and damn they freakin rub like crazy....and my integra wasn't even dropped yet
I dont rub so I'm good 8)