I killed my dog last night

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
For the record, having a dog put down is a horrible experience.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dunno, having my cat put down was the best day ever, he was a crazy f**ker

CDubs

Registered VIP
i hated having my last dog put down it sucks soo bad once they become part of the family for 10 years

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hated having my last dog put down it sucks soo bad once they become part of the family for 10 years
I also hate that, but I couldn't see my dog suffering because of her age

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had my dog that i grew up with put down last year...saddest day of my life. i couldnt imagine doing it AGAIN

but, i'd wait like 3 days to make sure it took effect on the second go round

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had to burry my dog, that sucked, grew up with it, got outta work, driving, got a call, rushed to house, too late... buried her in the yard...best dog ever...

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had to put my pitbull MEME down because my town passed a new law banning pit bulls.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is f**ked up and completely unnecessary. I personally believe it the owner not the dogs fault for violence and such
i agree, but if he would of took it to the pound or humane society they would of put the dog down, its a sad thing I own to pits and would hate to be in that situation where i would have to put them down

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had to put my Black Lab down 3 years back.. worst day of my life..

Charlie was the s**t. No joke.. even though he killed birds outta the air, that dog was possibly the coolest dog ever known..

Now he sits in a glass cabinet in our living room in a box, in ashes.. I miss that f**king dog so much.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i had my dog that i grew up with put down last year...saddest day of my life. i couldnt imagine doing it AGAIN

but, i'd wait like 3 days to make sure it took effect on the second go round
i had to burry my dog, that sucked, grew up with it, got outta work, driving, got a call, rushed to house, too late... buried her in the yard...best dog ever...
I have experienced this SAME thing as well. I grew up with my border collie, Shadow. He was just absolutely the best dog I could ask for, smart as hell too. Got him when I was 5, and dont remember a thing from before I had him. I had to put him down....3 years ago this December. That was absolutely the worst thing I have experienced so far. What sucked even more was that I had to make the decision to bring him in, my mom wasnt able to do it....I feel for anyone who has ever been close to a pet.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I grew up with my dog, got him when I was 5, he died my senior year, it was depressing as he'll because a close friend of mine died then a moth layter I had to put my dog down..
Talk about killing the whole senior year buzz

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i hated the town for that i still do i tried to find her a home but pits have such a bad rep it was impossible. she was such a sweet dog to she wouldn't hurt a fly she was a big baby actually scared of lightening. i took the day off to play with her fed her a big steak for dinner then took her to the pound.

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i agree man. to outlaw a whole breed of dogs? f**king retarded. i don't get pissed off by much but hearing that really got me...

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have experienced this SAME thing as well. I grew up with my border collie, Shadow. He was just absolutely the best dog I could ask for, smart as hell too. Got him when I was 5, and dont remember a thing from before I had him. I had to put him down....3 years ago this December. That was absolutely the worst thing I have experienced so far. What sucked even more was that I had to make the decision to bring him in, my mom wasnt able to do it....I feel for anyone who has ever been close to a pet.
i feel ya, the whole mom thing was the worst, got her a boxer for her birthday when young (dad bought)...

putting down a pitbull down because town banned? wtf?!

anyone else agree, its like losing a family member...