i know this is a civic site, but...

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive looked / asked around and even h-t doesnt know *GASP*

Does anyone know if the e-brake cables for the rear are the same for a DA as a DC?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm...check the wheel base for each car....if they're different, I would assume at least different lengths :what:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Hmm...check the wheel base for each car....if they're different, I would assume at least different lengths :what:
yeah, thats what im trying to figure out. Its for a rear disc conversion im doing. I got a DA setup for cheap. I know DC cables are tid long on the EK, but they do WORK. So im just trying to figure out what the status is for DA. Its seems as though impossible to find....maybe that means something? Idk, i think the DA is shorter than the DC, in which sense maybe the cables are perfect? But at the same time I thought DA and EF are interchangable, and EF is way shorter than EK, so maybe theyll be too short? help? :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WeI did the complete DA gsr change over on my rears, and to the best of my knowledge the DA cable was used.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
diff part numbers, so im assuming the 90-93 are shorter than the 94-01. But are they just right since the 94-01 cables are longer on an ek normally or are they going to come up too short?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jezek... how sure are you that you used DA cables? Cause ive found that the lines are the same length for the hatch / coupe.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
jezek... how sure are you that you used DA cables? Cause ive found that the lines are the same length for the hatch / coupe.
100% Just asked my friend.

Baka_Saru

5+ Year Member
i did a swap using dc gsr rear w/ cable on a eg hatch and the length was not a issue .. they've got stops on them .. and there was no length issue anyhow .. ive also done the same using a 00 si rear w/ cable into a eg hatch same think .. fit perfect ...

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, but im talking about DA cables on an EK... lol.