I leave tomorrow....

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...for the Air Force. Im flying out to San Antonio to start basic training. 8.5 weeks of hell

That is all.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good luck! dont know how the new basic is but the old was a breeze

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell?! its the AF its cake, but good luck though

aaronbrooks22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you joined an easy branch, and are you sure the air force is 8.5 weeks of basic training? im in the army, i thought the chair force was less than that. but good luck, and congrats on enlisting, be proud

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heh air force isnt s**t, my buddy went thru it,said its basically like P.E. class

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you joined an easy branch, and are you sure the air force is 8.5 weeks of basic training? im in the army, i thought the chair force was less than that. but good luck, and congrats on enlisting, be proud
Yes, its 8.5 weeks. It used to be 6, but they changed it earlier this year I think.

Thanks everyone.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't sprain an ankle running around :lol:

Good luck.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck, my girl just finished up basic in san antonio for the air force. said its hell for two weeks then its smooth sailing. if she can do it, i surely imagine you can. :P

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick............

Air Force is a branch that I would joined. If I wanted................but no

Good luck man, congrats

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
congrats on the air force! i've been trying to get into the coast guard for like 8 months now. apparently my file got misplaced at fort jackson :smackself.. anyways basic shouldnt be difficult as long as youre not an overweight couch potato :lol:. i started training back in february basically just running with some light strength training mixed in.. i'm already in the top tier bracket for the fitness test lol.. anyways, good luck!

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I graduated 2 days ago. It wasnt too tough, but I wouldnt want to do it again. The physical aspect wasnt bad, just the mental. Anyways I'm glad Im actually an Airman and can start doing normal things again.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Care to explain the process you went through? 8.5 weeks of what exactly.. and now what are your plans?

congrats btw