I miss my Norcal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay guys and girls, hi. it's been a long while since i posted, but for good reason..... i'm off at med school and i've been seriously busy cutting open dead bodies. anyway, the other day i was thinking back to the good ol tfbpc meets we used to have, and i was getting all nostalgic about it. so, i just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone here. ay, and i bought a new car..... check it out.

anyway, how have the rest of you guys been? i can't wait to get back out there in december. hopefully i'll get to run into a bunch of you again.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rhd > andy

life's been crazy in norcal as far as clubcivic

but outside of the site, life is good

Holly Golightly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Linguistics said:
rhd > andy

life's been crazy in norcal as far as clubcivic

but outside of the site, life is good
no s**t.... good to hear you're alive andy =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
why are you in medschool over seas?

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whuttup ANDY!!! Good to hear from ya bro. Nice new whip ya got! Hope school is going good for ya! Hit me up when you come back!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
why are you in medschool over seas?
ahhhh, the money question. i was doing dentistry originally, decided last december to do medicine. by then it was too late to get into an american med school (because of the mcat schedule) so i applied to schools in the caribbean. so now im out here, on a caribbean island, living in a vacation resort, and studying medicine. ill be back in the states by next decemebr.

anyway, it's nice to hear from you guys again. ill be flying home 20 december, and hopefully on my way up there before new years. im gonna miss daniel's (and mine too, we're both on the same day) birthday but we will celebrate when i get there. hopefully we can all get together when im up there... should be fun.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:
anyway, it's nice to hear from you guys again. ill be flying home 20 december, and hopefully on my way up there before new years. im gonna miss daniel's (and mine too, we're both on the same day) birthday but we will celebrate when i get there. hopefully we can all get together when im up there... should be fun.
we'll def. be doing it up for dec. celebriZate!!!!!!!!!!!!1

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo, Andy! So, Carribeans, huh? soo........ a face doctor?? That's where all the money at, bro!!

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup andy..hows it going... havnt heard from you in a long time..

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Team 4R said:
ahhhh, the money question. i was doing dentistry originally, decided last december to do medicine. by then it was too late to get into an american med school (because of the mcat schedule) so i applied to schools in the caribbean. so now im out here, on a caribbean island, living in a vacation resort, and studying medicine. ill be back in the states by next decemebr.

:shock: med school in the caribbean...... dude..... i'll trade yah lives :lol:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so whod you jack to get the car?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
youd be bitter too if the front of your car looked like s**t.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it does look like s**t right now. . . it was $40, it was hella long ago, there aint s**t you can do . . osrry it happened but for f**ks sake man, just drop it

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
it does look like s**t right now. . . it was $40, it was hella long ago, there aint s**t you can do . . osrry it happened but for f**ks sake man, just drop it
Melt!!!!! You poor guy!! Either do 1 of 2 things:
1- count your losses & move on or
2- harrass the man in a PM or somn.

This thread is meant to welcome him back.

PEACE

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I hope all goes well for ya bro...... Good luck with all the school s**t..........

Status
Not open for further replies.