I miss my Norcal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:
ahhhh, the money question. i was doing dentistry originally, decided last december to do medicine. by then it was too late to get into an american med school (because of the mcat schedule) so i applied to schools in the caribbean. so now im out here, on a caribbean island, living in a vacation resort, and studying medicine. ill be back in the states by next decemebr.

anyway, it's nice to hear from you guys again. ill be flying home 20 december, and hopefully on my way up there before new years. im gonna miss daniel's (and mine too, we're both on the same day) birthday but we will celebrate when i get there. hopefully we can all get together when im up there... should be fun.
damn bro that sounds pretty kickin. good luck with everything!

i dont know s**t about that car but it looks pretty nice.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn the caribbean huh? thats f**kin awesome! i hope youre finding the time to hit up those beaches over there. but time is probably rare for you

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhh, yea. what's up to all who posted since friday. the worst thing about the caribbean is this: our internet service is f**king gay. i can pretty much only get online from school. anyway, i hope you all had an interesting halloween, and make sure you get out and vote if youre legal. and thanks for the kind words. catch you later.

melt, from what i recall you wanted me to go 2 hours out of my way to pick up some lip spoiler for you, but you didnt want to give me anything for my time. even then, i sent you your $40 back with daniel and justin.... so cry me a river buddy. or you could just grow up.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b***h you never asked for anything for your time, you PROACTIVELY offered to go get it and said it was NO PROBLEM, and when i asked you "so i just send 40?" you said thats fine, then later went "oh i want some money for my time" like a crackhead or some s**t, the worst part was you were too much of a PUSSY to ask me, or tell me how much, so i had to talk to you THROUGH daniel. If you asked me to get some s**t for you back when we were coo i woulda gotten it no problem, thats how tight i thought our little family was. Back in the day i drove all the way to hayward, strapped a hood to the roof of my car, and drove that s**t up to oregon to a meet for someone on automotiveforums.

Then the 40 mysteriosly got lost, you probably used it to pay for that piece of s**t (although 40 was probably too much)

So shut the f**k up, get off here with your piece of s**t opel, and i hope you never make it back to the us from whatever the f**k desert island youre stationed on.

Last edited:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ wow . . . i dont even know :wtf: to say

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OUCH.. Thats gota hurt................

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
melt, do you even realize how worthless you are? you can talk all the s**t you want, but you'll still go back to flipping burgers you f**king drama queen. :roll:

by the way, that opel is worth more than your accord, and it's the THIRD car in my garage.

Last edited:

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People that know me in person, know that I am a str8 sneaker fiend.

I was searching for Air Jordan XII in mens size 6.5 on a sneaker forum.
Someone went out of their way to email me and made me an offer.
Sent me pix and everything of the shoes, said they were deadstock(new), NIB.

Being the trusting person that I am, I sent him the $115 thru PayPal.
A week goes by, I'm expecting the shoes. I email him, no replies.
Weeks go by, still no shoes. Still trying to contact him.
Did everything I could, posted bad feedback and warning people on the forums, etc.
Nothing.
$115 down the hole.
Couple months later I was lucky enough to find the AJ XII in my size, for $130 from
a cool kid on ebay. They're sweet. The shoes cost me f**king assload of money, but
ehh, the point I'm trying to make is:

At some point in time, you're going to just have to count your losses and let it go.
What's done is done. You can either hold on to your anger and let it foster into a personal vendetta,
which will actually get you nowhere. Your loss is a loss. You can't get it back.
Or, you can let it go, and move forward.

Last edited:

leftlaneb*tch

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:
melt, do you even realize how worthless you are? you can talk all the s**t you want, but you'll still go back to flipping burgers you f**king drama queen. :roll:

by the way, that opel is worth more than your accord, and it's the THIRD car in my garage.

OUCH..!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:0x

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:

i stock at a grocery store thank you very much

you want to talk about worthless, you cant even get into med school in the united states. Oh but youre all high and mighty for having 3 cars, and a garage.

Last edited:

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll take mine with no mayo please............. lol....... Flipin bugers.........

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Team 4R said:

i have a 3 car garage

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another thing i just realised in response to what yoko said on the second page, I LEFT THIS a*****e NEG FEEDBACK AND IT MYSTERIOUSLY DISSAPERED JUST LIKE MY MONEY!

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
another thing i just realised in response to what yoko said on the second page, I LEFT THIS a*****e NEG FEEDBACK AND IT MYSTERIOUSLY DISSAPERED JUST LIKE MY MONEY!
melt, is your accord an automatic?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
you want to talk about worthless, you cant even get into med school in the united states.]
i guess they dont require you to be able to read too much over at the grocery store eh?

Team 4R said:
i was doing dentistry originally, decided last december to do medicine. by then it was too late to get into an american med school (because of the mcat schedule) so i applied to schools in the caribbean. so now im out here, on a caribbean island, living in a vacation resort, and studying medicine.
you would be the only person who would rather work at a grocery store in napa than live on a vacation resort in the bahamas and making something of your life...real worthless

Last edited:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Melt said:
i stock at a grocery store thank you very much
melt, you are my kinda guy.... have i mentioned that i cant wait to meet you in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.