5+ Year Member
I have tried to contact 2 mods with no responce please pm me thanks

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what seems to be the problem? there are mods on all the time?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh i see... you needed a mod to clear up the sig rule for you...

your sig was massive. end of story.

EM12ENVY

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still wating for a mod to pm me please, I'm trying to support the site as a vender......

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Still wating for a mod to pm me please, I'm trying to support the site as a vender......
that's not how it works, you must pm Jay Jay to be a vendor, mods really have no say.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well its a good idea that you become a vendor...because i was about to flag you in the mod lounge for doing nothing but selling...

we frown on folks like you who do nothing but sell and not become a vendor.. we have banned many folks for it...

do the right thing.. and become a legit vendor.. and we will have no problems..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well its a good idea that you become a vendor...because i was about to flag you in the mod lounge for doing nothing but selling...

we frown on folks like you who do nothing but sell and not become a vendor.. we have banned many folks for it...

do the right thing.. and become a legit vendor.. and we will have no problems..
with that said, if you are currently selling anything, i would suggest taking it down for now until you have been given teh go ahead by Just (Jay Jay).

EM12ENVY

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have always bought and sold parts for me, never a company personal only. Forum drama is not my thing so i stay away from that as much as possible.

i just recently started working for Slowmotion Motorsports, So we would like to sponser the forum. I pmed jay and never got a responce back. someone please help me out, We would love to offer Club civic members hella deals

Thanks
steve
Slowmotion Motorsports

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i have always bought and sold parts for me, never a company personal only. Forum drama is not my thing so i stay away from that as much as possible.

i just recently started working for Slowmotion Motorsports, So we would like to sponser the forum. I pmed jay and never got a responce back. someone please help me out, We would love to offer Club civic members hella deals

Thanks
steve
Slowmotion Motorsports
Jay Jay is the guy you must speak, he's a very busy man, and he may take sometime to get ahold of, if at worst you can't get ahold of him, talk to oc_civic, which is his second hand man, he can maybe get you started with the name color change and say it's ok for you to sell, but it's Jay Jay that the sponsor payments must be made to or rather arranged with, he has the final say.

FYI, i'm a Smod here, beside's what i have told you, there's nothing that we can do without you actually getting ahold of Justin.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm surprised it took 10 replies to give the guy the info he wanted