i need your advice!

waseem

5+ Year Member
i want to buy a car! i am confused between honda Civic Hatchback 1995 and Mitsubishi Colt 1995.. both mechanic transmission engine 1.6.
i am not looking for a fast car or very powerful like most of the teens, i am looking for a good car, cheap parts, almost zero troubles..
i would like to know which one is better ( mechanically ) and why?
( please be serious with the answers ) thanks in advance!

civictegfan

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
the hatchback for sure...what the hell is a mitsubishi colt anyway? You'll like the civic...parts galore and they are cheap and easy to fix too.

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is this even a question, deff the hatch mitsu were junky.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The mitsubishi colt is actually a baby version of the lancer evo.

But go with the civic anyways!

InMaVTI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u wont get parts for a colt that easily!...civics, theres parts/engines EVERYWHEEERE! lol.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic for sure. like everyone has said, parts are readily available, and you don't have to be a UTI graduate to replace everything on the car.

Wthorp

'03 Honda Civic LX
5+ Year Member
Colt if you want a decent stock car not needing much to be done to it to be fast. They are pretty decent cars, I don't like how they handle however.

A Civic however is better when it comes to parts, pricing, and it's overall accessibiliy with parts and aftermarket items. They handle better too :D

Dakota

Canuck Civic driver
5+ Year Member
Asking if you should buy a civic in the clubcivic.com forum . Yeah , you'll get an unbiased answer here!!!! :lol:Seriously - I would recommend the civic , for all the reasons previously stated!

waseem

5+ Year Member
thanks alot guys =) i was thinking about the civic, i wanted to make sure.. before making a move i have to think :P i had a bad experience with opel calibra and fiat bravo :P