i need your opinion pics inside

Lx Civic

I need your guys opinion im working on my project car and trying to save a few bucks and i am starting on the body now how can i fix my front and back bumper

the back bumper has a crack in it

the front bumper has scratch on it that is a little deep

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can plastic weld the rear, the front you can use bondo

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would just get new bumpers.

raf_glez

The rear bumper can easyly be fixed wit Fiberglass! and alot of sanding and love..
Fotn bumper..Sand it down.fiberglass it or bondo...ur choice..and sand sand sand...prime - paint- clear- reclear-reclear- wait- buff-polish- done!!

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the front, could easily be fixed. as for the rear, i would buy a new bumper and paint that. then sell the old one for like $30 on craigs list. someone will buy, gurantee.

speedjunkie_g35

The rear bumper can easyly be fixed wit Fiberglass! and alot of sanding and love..
Fotn bumper..Sand it down.fiberglass it or bondo...ur choice..and sand sand sand...prime - paint- clear- reclear-reclear- wait- buff-polish- done!!
Don't use fiberglass or bondo on your plastic bumpers unless you like wasting money. Fiberglass and bondo won't flex the way abs plastic does, therefore it will crack again if you use this method There is plastic filler for your gashes and there is something that basically welds your crack with plastic.

Or just hit up the junkyard, there out there...

speedjunkie_g35

I think you might have problems getting the paint to stick to epoxy but I haven't tried it personally so I can't be certain