Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Voted for ya man. :thumbs up

chaw wee

Giggity!
5+ Year Member
Beautiful eg!! you deserve to win, looks like alot of work you put into that car.
Voted!

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this seems a bit shady, we regulate our polls here so that people can't do exactly what you're doing.

I mean, even if you win it's not really winning imo.
yea i agree for local sites n ROTM, but this is a Bigger scale and every vote counts. a lot of the cars with a lot of votes are "campaigning". I do see were you are coming from tho.

i am losing ground guys so lets get more votes!!!

CC FTW!!!thanks for all the help so far!!!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
campaigning I'm sure gets PWJDM's site hits way up which is the whole purpose of the contest. Good luck mang, hopefully you win and that unemp check goes to a better use ;)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Meh, I support you Franklin. Many of them are doing the same thing. It's not even a contest you should've bothered entering if you didn't campaign for yourself.

You think a president who doesn't campaign for himself and try to get people to vote for him is going to win an election? Hell no. In a perfect world, that might work, but we have to work with what we've got.

I'm always willing to help out a CC member in need of support.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And the kids on CC bitched when they were whining about how ride of the month was favored.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i voted for you man, but DAMN there are some sick cars in there. i love the black 8th gen with the wing...and the gunmetal 6th gen, and then the blue s2k