Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I"m not a fan of the wheel color either...doesn't look good on those wheels.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What you been up to L !

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Hey we all go through phases - I use to rock 1st gen. altezza tails. Talk about rice-city. Ha ha
:D damn man!!! HAHAHA. thats true. i didnt have a car at the time, but i would have rocked those too during that era.around 2000-2003.ive had some ricer s**t on my ride too before.blue signal bulbs (back when they were "in")

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats up fellas? i havent been online in a while. i missed alot, huh? ROLLA, luv the side markers. the EK ones def look better than your previous sides.and damn!!! i never knew that the coupe skirts were diff from the sedan skirts, s**t. i thought i was somewhat of an expert when it came to the body details of EKs.hahah.s**t! i only noticed it when u guys pointed it out. BTW, those throwback pics were awesome,haha.the altezzas, dual tips. god!! that made my day. i remember when i was in college and that s**t was the bomb at that time!

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wasup Alan! I've been going to junkyards looking for a white rear bumper for my car but no luck :(

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wasup Alan! I've been going to junkyards looking for a white rear bumper for my car but no luck :(
My brother-in-law is giving me his old si rims off his old 86 crx. Might paint them don't know what color yet.
I'll try to post pics later. =)

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My brother-in-law is giving me his old si rims off his old 86 crx. Might paint them don't know what color yet.
I'll try to post pics later. =)
are those the dial wheels? the ones with four big holes on them? post pics.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah bro, I love the coupe side skirts. I think they look much better. But, I do have a question for you.

How many clips actually clip in for you..? I can only get three to "fit". The last one by the rear door..always seems to fall out every once in a while...but usually it'll stay in there...
Yeah, three is all that would fit for me too. :???:

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are those the dial wheels? the ones with four big holes on them? post pics.
The si rims from the 86' crx looks like these. . .

I was thinking of painting them gold or bronze. Was going to replace the steelies for these. Tell me what you think. They're 14" w/ 185 60 tires. ;)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You gotta get that thing lowered asap

Last edited:

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya bro drop that thing.u gotta! Lol @ those old skool rims.damn.those might look pretty tyt on an Ek.id love to see em.80s OEM! Yeah!!

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats up guys!???! guess what i got??!! i've been looking for one for the past 2 yrs.so damn hard to find one!!! aghhhhh.its used though.but thats what i was looking for, coz brand new just costs too much. as we all know, mugen is hella expensive when its brand new. so anyhooooo... i got a MUGEN FRONT STRUT BAR!!! .. finally :headbang: so currently, i got mugen pedals, shift knob, mugen "Don't Shift Miss" warning plate, mugen 4-1 headers, mugen rad & oil cap. and to top it all off, of course, my good ol' MUGEN REPLICA front lip and rear skirts.haha.for that "MUGEN TASTE, WITHOUT THE GUILT" oh, and a mugen suede shift boot, but its not REAL mugen. i love the suede though

i'm gonna get mugen reservoir covers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.