I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That s**t is clean. I like the volks...especially the gold on black.=)
Thanks for the comment... my can is more of a bronze grey. its called anthracite grey.

heres a clearer picture of the color plus my engine bay

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lestah your car looks sick love that color closer to what I've always wanted mine to look like lol :thumbs up

jayelowell

turbooptions.com
5+ Year Member
hey guys i have a question! will 00 2dr integra mirrors fit my 4dr? i dont have money to spend on the real power folding so i figured id try the acura ones, but i dont know if they will fit 100%

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
guys can you please put a stolen tags on my car in the op?

this lack of vehicle is annoying

my rx7 is being annoying

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys i have a question! will 00 2dr integra mirrors fit my 4dr? i dont have money to spend on the real power folding so i figured id try the acura ones, but i dont know if they will fit 100%
I'm not sure about this. I heard on another forum that the integra side mirror does fit civic sedans but does not fit well. Flip has civic coupe side mirrors on his sedan and it fits fine. Try google if you cant find answers here. Spoon style mirrors are cheap, around $35 shipped I think for coupes.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright check it out.
im geting rid of my big ass 18"s and droping my s**t to the ground. im switching back to my stock steelies with the hubs. lol. i juss figured that my car sits way to far up for my liking so im doing this when i get payed next friday. let me know what the best type of shocks/strut and springs i could get for under 400 all together.
i found some dropzone suspension kit for like 300. is that a good brand??

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright check it out.
im geting rid of my big ass 18"s and droping my s**t to the ground. im switching back to my stock steelies with the hubs. lol. i juss figured that my car sits way to far up for my liking so im doing this when i get payed next friday. let me know what the best type of shocks/strut and springs i could get for under 400 all together.
i found some dropzone suspension kit for like 300. is that a good brand??
I was about to get the dropzone shocks/strut with coilover combo because its a great deal but got new wheels instead. Ask codylee about his experience with them. If you do a search you'll find both + and - reviews about them. I have no first hand experience with them but I would get them for my sedan.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was about to get the dropzone shocks/strut with coilover combo because its a great deal but got new wheels instead. Ask codylee about his experience with them. If you do a search you'll find both + and - reviews about them. I have no first hand experience with them but I would get them for my sedan.
alright thanks. ill most likely get them cuz u cant beat the deal. lol

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im better... honda98civic you should slam your sedan on the hubcaps,that s**t would look hella good.plus its silver too!!!LOL

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im better... honda98civic you should slam your sedan on the hubcaps,that s**t would look hella good.plus its silver too!!!LOL

lol hell yea. thats what ima do. i figured i could rock the hubs foir a while before i switch top some si's or some 16's. i kinda went through a big rim phase 3 months ago when i bought my rims( big mistake) lol it was basically a waste of money. but its never to late to fix your mistakes. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.