I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Petey, not bashing your car, but IMHO, that looks like ass. The city lights would look 100x better w/white/blue lights, but I do realize it is illegal. I say either blue/white citylights, or none at all. :what:
I'm afraid I would have to disagree.

BTW #50 is the sexiest sedan I've seen yet!

And also, due to the loss of my front lip last week VIA bunny rabbit, I will be getting an SiR lip! Purchase pending, very excited.

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Petey, not bashing your car, but IMHO, that looks like ass. The city lights would look 100x better w/white/blue lights, but I do realize it is illegal. I say either blue/white citylights, or none at all. :what:
wowww...i completelyyyy disagree...its look soooo much better with the amber...i did white/blue/led white....now THAT looked like ass..

keep em petey...if u have them laying around try it..but dont go out n buy em...that would be a complete fail

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow, sorry if I offended you guys. God forbid I go against Pete's car and his ideas. it IS just an opinion.....

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I do have come clear bulbs and I had those in before I got the amber ones. Wasn't too much of a fan. Mainly because the clear ones just looked like i had really dim headlight bulbs. :what:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
God forbid that we were just giving our honest opinions as well. No one bashed you for yours, we just disagreed.
I realize that. Everyone is like freaking out, b/c I dont care for the city lights on Peteys car. What exactly is the point of city lights, anyways? Except for being "mad tyte JDM y0".

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I realize that. Everyone is like freaking out, b/c I dont care for the city lights on Peteys car. What exactly is the point of city lights, anyways? Except for being "mad tyte JDM y0".
They're just used for dim light like dusk and dawn and to be seen by other drivers when a little light would help, but lowbeams aren't necessary.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The highways of Japan are greatly lit by the city. They consider it rude if you drive with your lights on, so you have your "city lights" on so that they can see you while on their lit highways.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the city lights look good! and cool didn't really know what city lights were for myself was always just like bleh y put in another bulb too much goin on but it looks good.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah thats what i thought,cuz i've seen a few sedans with those spoilers,and they look hot.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was thinking of getting a mugen spoiler...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, I really want an Audi/Vw.....in the worst way.

We'll see what becomes of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.