I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats up guys! havent posted in a long time. few changes on my sedan. got my antenna shaved.slapped on my new JDM replica foglights,repainted the rear bumper and trunk and shaved the emblem too.i'll be putting the mugen badge back on though, and the lip wing will be back on after a while.but i'm rolling with the "clean" look for the meantime.picked up some mugen reservoir covers over the weekend, so the mugen engine bay theme is almost complete...sorta....that damn air intake system is hella expensive.dont think ill ever get that.but who knows..=)

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my headlights:

Off with the stocks

On with the new:

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^

OEM replacements..?

i've been wanting to get new headlights...

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope. Aftermarket. They're gunmetal. They're painted very light. It doesn't look the same on picture as it does when you look at it for real.

I should be getting my foglights in hopefully next week. I'll take pics of it when I get them installed.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope. Aftermarket. They're gunmetal. They're painted very light. It doesn't look the same on picture as it does when you look at it for real.

I should be getting my foglights in hopefully next week. I'll take pics of it when I get them installed.
Are you getting clear or amber? Wanna get some too later.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jonats those headlights looks nice where did you get them from?

4drcivicmaster give us some review on those ksports.

4drcivicmaster

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

well i just put them on yesterday, and adjusted the setting to the softest for now, anfdthey ride really nice! pretty stiff but totally tolerable for a daily driven car. the install took me about 2 hours with the lca's and everything. pretty straight forward. i really liked the adjustment of the ride height from the bottom mount instead of messing around with the actual springs. the front rubs a little bit because of my splash guards which im probably going to remove anyways because i barely drive the car and it barely sees rain. id recommend these for anyone looking for nice yet affordable set of coilovers. i paid 700 shipped to my door.
also people used to have a problem with them leaking but i guess the redesigned them about a year ago or so. thumbs up for k-sport from me. ill update later down the road if i encounter any problems.
-Felipe

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up a used 96-98 white rear bumper yesterday :banana:

Left: 99-00 Taffeta White. Right: 96-98 Frost White

Before

After

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i just put them on yesterday, and adjusted the setting to the softest for now, anfdthey ride really nice! pretty stiff but totally tolerable for a daily driven car. the install took me about 2 hours with the lca's and everything. pretty straight forward. i really liked the adjustment of the ride height from the bottom mount instead of messing around with the actual springs. the front rubs a little bit because of my splash guards which im probably going to remove anyways because i barely drive the car and it barely sees rain. id recommend these for anyone looking for nice yet affordable set of coilovers. i paid 700 shipped to my door.
also people used to have a problem with them leaking but i guess the redesigned them about a year ago or so. thumbs up for k-sport from me. ill update later down the road if i encounter any problems.
-Felipe
Thanks Felipe

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Got them off of ebay. I think the seller has 2 more as the last time I saw his postings yesterday. They were really hard to find. The seller would have only 1 posted up at a time for serveral months. And when I was going to buy them, they were gone. So, I saved the money and just continued searching for them. It's very hard to find gunmetal painted headlights.

I'll try and get a different shot of them when the gunmetal really sticks out on the lights.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up a used 96-98 white rear bumper yesterday :banana:

Left: 99-00 Taffeta White. Right: 96-98 Frost White

Before

After

Looks good lawrence. Is it obvious that the Frost white is different from Taffeta white? From the pics, it doesn't look obvious. Not unless you matched it to Taffeta white?

Status
Not open for further replies.