I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can anyone hit me up with a how to for installing shocks and coilovers? and a way to get the stock springs off without a spring compresser?

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^unless ur as strong as the hulk then u kinda dont stand a chance...)=

Throwback

this is where i came from..this was January-6-07

for all those guys who think u will never get ur car where u want it...If u work hard enough and u want it bad enough u WILL get it

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Mark is there alot of that color there (passion orange) ?
I've researched this long and hard but I finally found the color code for passion orange so that I can have a local paint shop paint my car this color. Only problem now is finding a cheap paint shop to do a good job on my car and of course saving the money up

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've researched this long and hard but I finally found the color code for passion orange so that I can have a local paint shop paint my car this color. Only problem now is finding a cheap paint shop to do a good job on my car and of course saving the money up

I'm planning on getting the same color. lmk how yours turns out.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm planning on getting the same color. lmk how yours turns out.
It won't probably be for a while. I'm looking at maybe end of year before I can actually get it done. I still need to save up for a timing belt change on my MDX. And that ain't cheap! This is the reason why I haven't done any mods to my civic yet. Once I get the maintenance done on the MDX, I can spend all the money on the civic.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
GL on the paint job guys. I'm gonna paint it the same also. Nah jk jk . Franklin-hid great progress from what it was before ! I agree w/ you on hard work and effort and want it bad enough.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just a few more

gawd! is that a full ferio interior? nice bro. i'm a recaro man myself, but these seats, esp. the rear, well...theyre just so damn nice! dude, this thread is in the wrong section..dunno why. ur a welcome addition to I ROCK SEDAN.beautiful! and jeez man..why did u go k20?did u wake up one morning and decide..."hmmm..i think ill make my ferio even cooooler" =)

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gawd! is that a full ferio interior? nice bro. i'm a recaro man myself, but these seats, esp. the rear, well...theyre just so damn nice! dude, this thread is in the wrong section..dunno why. ur a welcome addition to I ROCK SEDAN.beautiful! and jeez man..why did u go k20?did u wake up one morning and decide..."hmmm..i think ill make my ferio even cooooler" =)
yea its the full interior..

as far as the k..well i decided i wanted to be different. I didnt want to boost the d, swap in a b, or do an h...figured..hell if im gunna swap might as well make it sick..so now i have a k

Rear seats and gathers rear deck along with the JDM BRONZE glass and rear wiper

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks clean Alan. I was going to wash my car too today but our water hose broke so I just cleaned the insides.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fanklin, didnt notice the bronze glass in the last set of pics.nice man.u really went all out with the whole project.pls tell me yer keepin it for a looooooooooooong time.that shits classic in my book.im an ek fan.but the eg era is hella sweet! call me an idiot, but what chassis code are the sedans?us and jdm codes? i forgot.i keep thinkin eg

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lovin that k swap bro! damn! thats the 1st time ive seen it in a sedan. its just so sick! u ever run for ROTM?

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so u guys are contemplating on the passion orange , huh? yeah, i like it...but i'm kinda sick of it.ill prolly get yellow in a few yrs when my paint gets f'd up.its almost like i want it to get all hazed and faded..haha..excuse to get a paint job.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks clean Alan. I was going to wash my car too today but our water hose broke so I just cleaned the insides.
Thanks L - Hows everyones summer going so far. I put the crx si rims on the back burners for now. Not really want to slam it more to pull them off. I like were its at right now. So I'll just rock these and my 16" once in a while. Still wanna get an oem si lip. Maybe rears to match. =)

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sup guys long time no post XD

the EJ was totalled and i rebought it to refurbish to oem and sell, but my new car is going to blow you guys off your feet, its going to be insane

pm me XD

aint no sedan though /facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.