I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea im only 16. i turn 17 july 6th. i always the youngest when it comes to anything.
me too. All my buddies in that are seniors with me are 18. And im just turning 17 haha.

Are you a senior?

Its good to see another younger member. =)

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey original your car is coming along ! Keep it up !

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anybody need any HKS 550cc injectors? they are BNIB. anyway mods on the way.....VAFC 1st gen, a/f guage, complete msd ignition, and a few maintenance mods(trickin the ecu for the o2 sensor) droppin the car about 1" more and realigning im bout to be tuckin my 17s......how the hell does that washer trick work for the camber and how do you do it??????

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can anybody make a signature for me, cuz im a bit clueless as far as that stuff goes?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
went out for some new pictures and almost got mauled by to dogs.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Really, were they strays or something. More importantly did you get some good pics? ;)
no, i got out and the second I saw the two beasts..i ran back to my car and got the heck outta there.

I thought I was in an abandoned street and whatn0t...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, i got out and the second I saw the two beasts..i ran back to my car and got the heck outta there.

I thought I was in an abandoned street and whatn0t...
Dude...your in Putnam. The WHOLE town is abandonded!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, I think your sedan is the most slick 4dr in here.
congrats
:cool:
Thanks man. First time anyones ever said that. Ive always known Ive had a nice looking car, but nothing compared to some other sedans on here.

honda98civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
me too. All my buddies in that are seniors with me are 18. And im just turning 17 haha.

Are you a senior?

Its good to see another younger member. =)

yea im about to be a senior. c/o 09 lol. but yea
i juss realized that you can see all my dents on the passenger side of my car. dont yall hate people at walmart that back into you while driving in the parking lot, and also kids at school that kick your car to try to be funny.
ima get my body work done this summer so its all good. hope it dont cost me too much

im gonna get some more pics later on in the week or weekend. me and my friend that lives in my neiborhood might go do a little shoot downtown or something. ill post all those up on here. btw he has a sick ass coupe.
hes a member on here but he rarely ever gets on. i dont even think he has a pic of it on here :/

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think they're called bull mastifs or something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.