I Rock Sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah....and I have no skill..so this will be a learning experience! My dad and his friend who will be there have painted cars for years..so hopefully it will help.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah....and I have no skill..so this will be a learning experience! My dad and his friend who will be there have painted cars for years..so hopefully it will help.
Sounds Cool Original ! Post Pics After ! :cool:

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just sell it and stick with a car...everyday you have a new car or philosophy it seems..

no offense buts its like a girl on her period..never can make up her mind if shes mad or happy...or sad..or the other 500 emotions girls have that have no name.

Don't waiste the money on converting it back to stock..just keep it as a daily and rock that mirage. Post pics! I wanna see it.
yeah sorry for appearing floaty, ive actually been floating between 3 different cars, and i finally found the right deal.

ill post pics of the mirage when it comes

Graffiti

5+ Year Member
hello guys... just a thought of sharing these i had in mind =)

well, not that good ..

.. just having ... worth a try =)

Graffiti

5+ Year Member
hmmm.. maybe i could play a little bit ... more if time permits =) ..whew the last time i logged in was on lesser pages... kinda tired of reading back :D

nice! 50 rockin sedans

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hello guys... just a thought of sharing these i had in mind =)

well, not that good ..

.. just having ... worth a try =)
those are all well and great, but might be a bit tough to make them out of vinyl.

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Personally, I like the I Rock Sedan part on the 3rd sticker and the club civic part on the 1st sticker.

Here's how it looks:

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is there any place online or stores where we can give this image and make them as stickers?

jonats2k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is everyone in agreement that this is the sticker we want? If so, I'll email a few companies I saw on craigslist to see how much creating these would cost.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im guessing you'll want to do a vinyl printed one..?

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car is seatin on Ground Control coilovers w/ eibach springs, Tokico shocks, skunk2 front camber kit, and ingalls rear camber kit. Man i didnt have money before so i saved for it since i was high school to get this suspension kit. hehe I bought them one by one and that saves me allot :D so when i got the parts all together, thats when i put them on and slammed my car.

Jaypee your sedan ROCKS!
Love what you did with that car, nice work.
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.