I Roll With 5 Speeds

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if everything runs good it can be done in 4/5 hrs
Thats if no bolts/nuts break and arent seized up. But nothing ever goes 100% as planned.....right Petey? :lol: :lol:

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
me and my buddy just finished doing a H22 and 5 speed swap in his Accord too!! Hard work but well worth it!! Good job man!!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Shes alive! cool s**t brother, glad to see fellow CC members helping out, did you get a 5spd tach? if not i'll sell you mine and i'll buy and SI one =)

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks awesome!

Good job.

Is that color you want to paint your wife's car from the Element? Because I keep seeing Elements and thinking thats the color that you're talking about, But am not sure.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spoon lip looks sick.. i dont know why more people dont take my advice and get the spoon lip.. sickest lip on the market f**k SIR/ CTR
does this mean ur gonna take ur own advice? :what:

last i checked there r no sir lips for 99-00 :oh:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good to see it back on the road man.

Is that intake mani from the D15B head I gave you?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thats if no bolts/nuts break and arent seized up. But nothing ever goes 100% as planned.....right Petey? :lol: :lol:
We would have been able to get the whole thing done that weekend but us having the insane habit of loosing things that we just put down. Not to mention, me jumping on the tranny to get it to come off while there were 2 bolts still in there that were hidden didn't help either. :lol::lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good to see it back on the road man.

Is that intake mani from the D15B head I gave you?
Yep. :thumbs up And I love it. :D

We would have been able to get the whole thing done that weekend but us having the insane habit of loosing things that we just put down. Not to mention, me jumping on the tranny to get it to come off while there were 2 bolts still in there that were hidden didn't help either. :lol::lol:
Yea....just think.....itd still be up on jackstands if it wasent for her comming out to check on us every hour or so.... :oops:

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:P you're lucky bro that you have a great wife.... im very happy for you brotha

cruizer

5+ Year Member
good job......must be a nice to see all those sedans rolling together....when you did your manifold swap did it throw a CEL cause i want to do the same with this manifold but i read i might get a CEL cause some things wont plug up

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh damn, clean that thing out before you put it anywhere near your engine.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How did i miss this thread???

congrats man.. It feels good as hell doesnt it. I know it did when I was finished ;)

cruizer, ill help you if you need it but I think ej6 made a thread about his intake manifold problems.. Just look through his recently made topics :thumbup:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good job......must be a nice to see all those sedans rolling together....when you did your manifold swap did it throw a CEL cause i want to do the same with this manifold but i read i might get a CEL cause some things wont plug up
No CEL for anything but a Vtec solinoid (which, being a y7 motor, I dont have). That IM will bolt directly on, and the only thing I had trouble with, was figureing out what coolant/vacuum line went where. Other than that, everything is perfect. Make sure you get a new PCV before you put that on. Also, if you have a dremel, get either a grinding stone or a sanding disc, and bore that out alittle bit. I did mine, and.... :shock: It pulls so hard for alittle 1.6lt SOCH motor. :thumbs up If you have any problems or anything, feel free to PM me. :D

Shes alive! cool s**t brother, glad to see fellow CC members helping out, did you get a 5spd tach? if not i'll sell you mine and i'll buy and SI one =)
I have a LX, so I already have a tach in my cluster. :thumbs up

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad.. but i think u should get a sp2 like me. =) haha

cruizer

5+ Year Member
thanx guys...yea i planned to use the dremel on it but i read a thread about the swap on HT and they said some plugs will be left out so i decided to try and sell it and try to fing a y8 IM...but i think now im going to try it out.... EJ6 and Genuine should do a photo shoot together, that would be cool!