I think i made this 99 alright any thoughts

funkyfels

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo do you have rubbing problems? i had some 18'' C3's and if anyone else would ride with me i would rub both front fenders.

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car dosent rub unless i got about 5+ people in the car even then when the car is packed it barley rubs but only on u-turns when the wheel is cranked all the way

emerge

R'TEk Innovations
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice car. clean and tasteful. I love the wheels. Ever though of powder coating them?

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naw never really thought bout powder coating them kinda like the way it looks now

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok here are some more recent pics sorry if they suck had to use the cell phone to take the pictures let me know what everybody thinks and also about how much do u think i can get for this car

Reallynicecivic

Trance = Reallynicecivic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saiban said:
Ok here are some more recent pics sorry if they suck had to use the cell phone to take the pictures let me know what everybody thinks and also about how much do u think i can get for this car
:2confused Uhh... where?

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I put all the pics on the very 1st reply next to the 1st pic i took

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car ownz! its almost better than mine. lol jp. i like the vader style hood

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im trying to sell it but ive been out of sink for awhile and forgot the value of this car anybody know what i should ask for this car clean title runs like new 65000 miles on it everything goes even the stock stuff and also where would be a good place to sell the car online

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everything looks good except for that sticker in your front window.

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that sticker aint there anymore got rid of it a long time ago just and all around clean car now no bullshit on it

saiban

CivicSI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
8000.00 seems a little low but your the only 1 who offered so far so i guess ill think about it

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I WANT THOSE RIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11111oneoeneoneoneoenoenoeneene lol nice civic bro good job :D

wannabejdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks sweet good job.....but i hope your not done with the car!