5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol yes, seems like he is just grasping for anything

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, im very indecisive and have jumped into buying cars i shouldnt have, but ive been good about controlling that lately lol. Thanks to CC of course.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Basically, it would just be alot easier and cheaper for me to have 1 car, my hatch. Which i can slowly mod, get great gas mialage with, and not have to worry about expensive repairs. Which would all be nice as money will be tight for a bit moving into my own place and only having 1 parking pass. Thats why i MAY be willing to sell the monte, for the right price.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Little tip from an old dude. CHILL ON THE CARS.

pick something and stick with it, you'll be happier and less broke.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Triple post, Triple post, Triple post!!!!!!

Yea Im going to have to give a thumbs down to that wagon. And again, not to :deadhorse2: but its what you want, not what we want.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CC was being slow so i hit the button amillion times and it worked =]

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Basically, it would just be alot easier and cheaper for me to have 1 car, my hatch. Which i can slowly mod, get great gas mialage with, and not have to worry about expensive repairs. Which would all be nice as money will be tight for a bit moving into my own place and only having 1 parking pass. Thats why i MAY be willing to sell the monte, for the right price.
here is a little secret.. modding hondas.. NOTHING ABOUT IT IS CHEAP.. lol ;)

sometimes i really miss mine.. ive actually thought about looking around for like a cheap 5th gen and doing it in a simple matter.. swap.. and some visual goodies.. but then i drive my mustang, and all thoughts of buying an import go out the window.. i think that what i WOULD Like to do is pick up SOME kind of import down the road if i can get the mustang "done" to my satisfaction.. but maybe a RWD import..