I want.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
http://www.mykeyport.com/

have you guys seen this? or know anyone who has one?? its a bit pricey, and doesnt do anything about keyless entry, but its still really baller to me...at least the geek in me

emerican

Registered VIP
Never seen that not quite sure what to think about it honestly.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm totally getting one

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buying it with a usb flash drive and a led light along with 4 keys. The rest of my keys aren't really reliable they change everyone once in a while or I just don't use them enough to need them in this sweet little package.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i thought about getting it with the LED USB and Bottle opener +3 keys cuz thats about all i need.home car + ?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a great idea... but 80 bucks? That's ridiculous for something that performs the same functions a 2 cent keyring does... just in a neater way. I'd pay like 20 for it, but 80 is way overboard imo.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
it does seem pretty expensive for just a neat way to store keys. plus there's a lot of hassle because you have to send them your keys and wait probably a couple weeks to get them back. in the mean time i guess you'd have to get copies of all your important keys..?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you don't have to send keys unless they can't make a good copy from what you send them. They give you a sheet to print out that you line the keys up on and take pictures of both sides. They then cut the keys from the data you sent them. If they have a hard time they can also send you blanks that you take to a lock smith and have them cut for you.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had to read the site half a dozen times but i got it now. the picture is only to identify the type of keys. when you buy the slide and blades they send you BLANK blades that you in turn take to the lock smith to have them cut. you only send them your keys if they are unable to identify it from the picture

so basically $100 for 6 blank keys in a fancy container

Last edited:

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
this thing looks so cool, really smancy. but Idk about spending that much on something for your keys...and where would you put your club civic lanyard?! (kidding)

whoever gets one should post pics and do a review, this could be the next civic fad lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sounds pretty sweet... hmm

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thing looks so cool, really smancy. but Idk about spending that much on something for your keys...and where would you put your club civic lanyard?! (kidding)

whoever gets one should post pics and do a review, this could be the next civic fad lol
when my tax return comes, I'm doing it.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the only thing it doesnt handle is the keyless entry fob. still thinking about it

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pretty bad ass, but my wife just gave me the negative face, so that does that lol

emerican

Registered VIP
reread there page a few times and ive decided it would be cool to have, but to expensive for me. That much money could get me something else for the car that i want more.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what a set of spark plugs? OH THAT REMINDS ME! I need those lol