I Winz! :d

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes... it does. Expecially the toys they con you into buying thinking it's going to be awesome then it breaks the same day.

Blahman240 said:
yes... it does. Expecially the toys they con you into buying thinking it's going to be awesome then it breaks the same day.
>.>

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
Do you know how restrictive that muffler is gonna be? its like a maze, could you run thru a maze quicker or run in a straight line quicker?
Try that with an autistic kid.

Well, Im being forced to go quieter, so I'm going quieter, so what if its restrive somewhat, it still has gains over the stock one.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SierraSonic said:
Well, Im being forced to go quieter, so I'm going quieter, so what if its restrive somewhat, it still has gains over the stock one.
both the real mugen twin loop and the replica ones sound great... stock sound in low deep in high. =)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I don't care about the muffler, I'm just saying the suspension upgrade isn't do great.

legendking

Resident Cynic
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
He'll learn....the hard way. Besides, some people don't have the resources to buy what they want to (or what everybody else wants them to/recommends). Do what you can and enjoy :lol:

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SierraSonic said:
Lol, I love these boards. :P
dont worry about it..... i would have gotten the tie bars too if they were cheaper..

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least for his sake he dint post this on HT...

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do people hate ebay parts. First its a strut bar, it works just the same to reduce flex. As for ebay preformance parts they are usually just as good as the name brand. The maker will buy a name brand part then duplicate it and sell it cheaper. Pistons and stuff like that are usually made in one place and put in diffrent boxes.

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
io_303 said:
why do people hate ebay parts. First its a strut bar, it works just the same to reduce flex. As for ebay preformance parts they are usually just as good as the name brand. The maker will buy a name brand part then duplicate it and sell it cheaper. Pistons and stuff like that are usually made in one place and put in diffrent boxes.
true but in some cases cheaper materials are used also.

someone on here once said that they a bay strut bar and it easily bent under pressure from just his arms.

With ebay its is often a toss up of wheter you will get a quality product or shitty stuff.

Im not hating on evay though...

If anything my car is sponsered by ebay ive bought so much stuff from there =)

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally Posted by SierraSonic
Jeez people, its not like every products from a dolloar store sucks!

LOL I was in a dollar store today for the first time in forever, and I got car wax for for a buck, i hope it doesnt break on me

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an ebay upper front strut, and I bet it came out of the same mold as that one you just got, and the thing is fine. I would say with confidence that it's just as good as a name brand one. Enjoy the stuff, and don't worry too much what anyone else thinks.

Ohh and struts and ties, noname ebay stuff, fine. But I would stay away from ebay springs and coilovers, probally not a good idea.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RKSskier said:
Ohh and struts and ties, noname ebay stuff, fine. But I would stay away from ebay springs and coilovers, probally not a good idea.
and why is that? You give no reasoning... just opinion.