Ice skating

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I try to take it out of the garage at least once a month today it just happened to be a bit snowy and slick as dog s*** outside. I got up to about 30mph and any faster the rear would start to swing out to the right so I decided not to push it and just gingerly drove around for 20 minutes. Amazingly I only had 3 spins =) 2 were for fun one the road was just ice and it spun around while i was turning at like 5 mph.

Stopped at this church parking lot to snap a couple pictures.

These are cell phone photo's. A 40$ 5 year old cell phone ;)

If you've never seen one of these cars before in your area I uploaded this photo so u can see the relative size of this car to a Scion tC which I see all over the place.

any comments or questions are acceptable =) this is my first thread in years.

also NOFX is cute

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. nice Aw11!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those things are tiny! :thumbs up

I miss your hatch. Still have that?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with a 4agze too. damn.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. nice Aw11!

with a 4agze too. damn.
Thanks =)

Those things are tiny! :thumbs up

I miss your hatch. Still have that?
Yea its really low too. the roof is only a few inches higher than the bottom of the window on the tC

Hatchie is long gone though. One of my friends who drives a tow truck around here said he pulled what looked like it out of a ditch a few winters ago. Pretty sure it was wrecked. I still have photos to remember it though.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good, forgot you picked this cute kitty up. what is the next move on this car?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, I thought this was going to be where you took the car our on a lake for actual ice skating... if anyone ever gets a chance to do it.. DO IT. So much fun being in the middle of a lake with a car.

Awesome though, looks like a TON of fun to drive!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good, forgot you picked this cute kitty up. what is the next move on this car?
No plans for this car. It sits most of the time, I rarely get to drive it these days. I think in total this year I drove it maybe 100 miles. maybe. I run it every 2 weeks for about 20 minutes then put it back inside.

Next move sad for anfrey and myself is probably to sell it and to pray that whoever buys it doesn't wreck it.