Ideas for my 4 door project

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
UPDATES
So tomorrow I'm ordering the type r front lip, EGR Rear window visor, HID JDM Fog lights
and picking up a set of OEM mudflaps from a homie for $20. I'm then going to paint the front and rear bumpers and re-paint the side skirts and chrome trim around the windows.
I'll update this thread with pics as soon as I get everything.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep it coming! I like your sedan. It makes me have the urge to update my thread.

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car!
Does your car smell that bad that you need 2 air freshener cans? lol
Couldn't find anything else to complain about, your car looks very clean :thumbs up:

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sett car OP. Thing is really slammed! :thumb up

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice sedan you have here. i like how you are going with your upgrades beside the roof rack. IMO, some people like it cuz its jdm, but you don't need to go jdm all the way man. its a TURN OFF for a sexy civics look. groose me out everytime when i see a nice civic with it.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. So I just found out that a friend of my has all 4 oem mudflaps on her 99 ex coupe. So I'ma shwoop those up from her for 20 bucks, I ordered my rear window visor so it should be in, in a couple of days. I'll be sure to take more pics.

Im debating on what color HID foglights I should get, I have the 10K HID lights right now.. any suggestions?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
i think you should put a 20 peice wide body kit on it and dual exhaust....but those are got my thought...hahaha! or maybe we can call the year 2000 and see if they have any of those "avenger" body kits still with supra tail light conversions. jk matt. i think you just need paint your skirts, fix your dents and the interior.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UPDATES
So tomorrow I'm ordering the type r front lip, EGR Rear window visor, HID JDM Fog lights
and picking up a set of OEM mudflaps from a homie for $20. I'm then going to paint the front and rear bumpers and re-paint the side skirts and chrome trim around the windows.
I'll update this thread with pics as soon as I get everything.
Can't wait to see it(:

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Alright so in the last couple of days, I repainted my rear bumper along with my side skirts, and just put on my rear window visor today. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys.

insidiousperfor

5+ Year Member
Being that you have the rear window visor you should get the visors for the side windows as well. Where did you get the rear visor from? Also it would look a lot cleaner if you de-badged the "civic" and "ex" emblems on the trunk. Looks really good though.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Yea, im definitly getting those side window visors. I got the visor from ebay, It fits pretty good. Its the 3M tape brand and although I had my doubts it's pretty sturdy. Too bad sturdy doesn't mean theft proof. :knocks on wood: I think it looks good tho.