idk if lowering my car was a mistake...help me out CC Members.....

SmArTs

Idk man...my car needs a lot of help...and you guys here at CC has helped me out...well I need another favor from you guys...I just want to know where should I take my car to check if its been hit or for them to fix it...a body shop?ill just do the work and find out myself by taking off the bumper and fenders...its because I lowered my car and added camber kits on both front and back and apperantly I always have problems on the right side...now my front camber kit is hitting the frame...any help?

SmArTs

PS...the car is consider salvage...idk why yet...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pix of it can help alot, esp where you're experiencing issues. Might I recommend removing the camber kits, and selling them. I promise you, you don't need them. Everything thinks kits are needed when you lower, and they're not. There's only a couple of us on here that had to use them b/c we're insanely lower than everyone else.

Alignments help the car more than anything.

SmArTs

Yeah aligment is going to be doen no matter what...but I'm not worry about buying the camber kit its just the rright side that always gives me problems....ill take pics as soon as I can...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take it to an lignment place and a body shop. They have the exprience to tell you whether the car was in a accident based on visual and alignment results. I m going to say yes, it was in accident and that is why you having body frame problems. You can run a car fox too.

Pictars of the the parts on the car. Lets us see what your seeing. Lovely purple control arms btw.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pics no workie

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still need better pictures. Take shots of the undercarriage, and then to help see if the frame is twisted and/or panels not lining up, take dead on shots at each headlight, looking down the car. take one front/center of car, same w/ back, so on and so forth.

I want purple lca's and nuts!!!!!!!! i had a silver/green/purple theme. so pretty

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I want purple lca's and nuts!!!!!!!! i had a silver/green/purple theme. so pretty
Its like a ninja turtle theme.

If you know what your looking for its very obvious if a car has been in an accident or not. Good luck, I hope its clean for you.