Idle/power loss

rob-

1996 honda civic ex stock
Since about two months ago, my car has suffered from the problem of suddenly losing power while I am driving during the first 15 min from cold start. So basically when I start my car and drive it on the road, during about the first 15 min, there will be a moment where the car suddenly slows down .And with gas floored just rev up then drop off with gas floored. This symptom happens in gear 2, 3, 4, and 5. When I encounter this problem, I shift to a lower gear rev car it will catch after a couple times and away i go problem free - because the car slows down - and the car becomes normal again. Such a symptom may happen once during the first 15 min and after that, there's absolutely no problem

These are the part replacement or services done over the past year:
distributor, spark plug and wires, fuel filter, battery. I also had oil change last month. CEL is not on.
Please help me

rob-

nope clutch works great does it mainly on rainy days most Example when my car bogs down like said i press clutch down rev the heck out it floored it wil hit bout 4k and with foot still on gas same amt will drop on its own to 800 or so and do this for about 30secs and then were off and going problem free the rest of the day would a map sensor cause this by any chance ..........Oh Forgot sometimes it will also do this b4 i ever pull off in neutral it will do this

rob-

yes sir i believe lol it better theres i believe 3 wires coming from map sensor hit that sensor reving my my car by hand and the piece died on me and was hard to get started thats why i asked map sensor

RonJ

Banned
What makes you think the CEL works? Click the CEL link in my signature and read through it, particularly the tips.

rob-

im f**ked here bud no bulb i got this car last year just put bulb in and its on and stays on doesnt blink or nething when turn car off and back on any ideas thanks so so much for r help

RonJ

Banned
Pull the CEL codes as detailed at the CEL link in my signature. Post the codes. Then reset the ECU and drive the car to see whether the same codes repeat.