5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
work in progress

meepers

I'm ALWAYS right BIAtch!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I couldn't help it... I am selling the WRX and getting a 00 TEG to convert over to jdm TypeR spec. hehe.. So the cycle continues......

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude!!! thats SICK.... when u get it all painted and stuff its gonna look MAD TIGHT!!!! good job.. i hate my left hand drive car hehehehe

Kihun_Cha

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro.. why would you spend so much damn money on that Right hand drive s**t
you gonna have so much problem passing the other dudes and u might have to use the other door to pay the
toll fee esp when ur on high way.. i'm pretty sure this is a track car by lookin at a puttin sun roof and s**t
well i giv u good props on engine work, supercharged b18c1 i believe..
how much did u spent all total? is the shop urs?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Um.. he sold the RHD.. he got a WRX.. and he's getting a 00 Teg.. you guys should READ..

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well heres a update of the car as it sits now.
Heres some pic of da car. but with a crappy camera cuz my other frined was being gay....
some of them kinda makes it looks green but if u see in the real its awsomeness blue.
all the pics make me mad cuz it loooks so much better during the day time. ill have to get some then.

Last edited:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Makes me want new paint. :cry: Wonder what milano red would look like as a pearl.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wit a cheap ass maaco paint job like Mike's it might look sweet. Just make sure you prep it before you give it to em. Mike's came out great.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Makes me want new paint. :cry: Wonder what milano red would look like as a pearl.
nowhere near as good as the tricoat it is now

meepers

I'm ALWAYS right BIAtch!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ugh...... my poor baby with a 1/2 assed paintjob NOOOOOO!!!! hehe... I guess it looks better then the multi color primer/paint combo. I knew my bronze Wedsports woulda looked perfect on the blue. Im glad she is all one color!

Koda

N.H.K.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh thats all i wanted was one color for right now till i get some more money. for the real paint job.

Last edited:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

ekracer_83

hardcore rice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn...you went thru all that shits and in the end you just leave it like it that? could use that money to buy a supra already.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, how many f**kin times do we have to tell people that he sold the car to Koda? He got tired of it and sold it to someone who wanted that setup. Now he's going from a WRX to a 2000 integra for a JDM Type-R conversion. At least read back a few pages. Shiiiiittttt!!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Perhaps the first post can be edited to say "I sold this car to Koda!".

meepers

I'm ALWAYS right BIAtch!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Perhaps the first post can be edited to say "I sold this car to Koda!".

Hehehe no s**t.. Well hopefully my subie will be gone tomorrow. I will start taking some pics of my totally stripped out teggy. I mean it.. damn theives took everything but the doors. Hey Koda, Let me know when you are ready for the real paint job, I will take care of you man. I just want to drive it one more time heheh. Its funny, I was looking at the pics you put up, and the ONE friggin dent I did not take care of shows. on the LEFT door by the handle. Sorry about that bro. I just ran out of time on her. I really am glad to see that you are actually doing something with her though and I know you love the car almost as much as I did. I wish I didn't put her up for adoption.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO! That would probably be a good idea Amy. Everyone just keeps having to explain the story over and over. :evil: