If you need an IT related job PM me- NO JOKE

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay, a very close friend of mine owns a rather large IT company in the NJ, DE, PA, MD area. He is looking for new hires and LOTS of them.

PM me and I will be pre-screening resume's and I will send you to the appropriate place and give you my contact information as a good reference.

Not joking in the least. I am active on this forum and wouldn't do anything to ruin my name here, I love your crazy asses too much.

The positions include everything from SAS, DNS, RRAS, DHCP and Cisco field techs to help desk personnel.

PM me if you're interested and provide a little bit about yourself ( your experience, I don't care about your love for walks on the beach) and I will respond with the appropriate email address to send resume's.

Mods if you have a question of validity I will give a cell number to speak with me if needed.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's awesome, I know there must be peeps on here who would be interested.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just curious, what company does he own?

emerican

Registered VIP
I would apply myself if it was down south and i wasnt already doing to many things to keep straight.
good luck with fidning people.

RonJ

Banned
Is this one of those deals where I rake in thousands of dollars per month working from my computer at home?

emerican

Registered VIP
I dont think hed post it up if it was one of those things since hes active on here.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, I was really hoping to earn thousands of dollars per month working from my computer at home.
The catch is you have to learn the native language of India and do their Tech. Support.

RonJ

Banned
The catch is you have to learn the native language of India and do their Tech. Support.
That's perfectly fine. I'll become conversationally fluent in any language to earn thousands of dollars per month working from my computer at home. What Indian dialect shall I learn? Where do I apply? I'm quite good at tech support.