**III Work In Progress III**

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
Alright man...Well, keep us informed and updated...definetly wanna see it this spring...and do i know you though? usually everyone in lowell knows eachother..hehe :lol:

thanks man, but i can't wait to your s**t to come out...doing any exzterior mods?
so is blazed sayin you have no drop anymore :evil: lol

and for exterior mods , i got a brown cf spoon "replica" wing and im going to try and find a brown cf hood to match and then maybe a bit lower for the car well see when the exhaust gets on, and i may have the wheels painted dark bronze or something to match the wing and hood "if i get it haha" also i want to do something with the headlights and add some foggies :twisted:

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cole said:
so is blazed sayin you have no drop anymore :evil: lol

and for exterior mods , i got a brown cf spoon "replica" wing and im going to try and find a brown cf hood to match and then maybe a bit lower for the car well see when the exhaust gets on, and i may have the wheels painted dark bronze or something to match the wing and hood "if i get it haha" also i want to do something with the headlights and add some foggies :twisted:

Sounds like you got somthing nice coming together :lol:

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
Sounds like you got somthing nice coming together :lol:
thanks 8)

Jspec Ej6 said:
sounds cool man..
thanks

/ thread jack

so is your car nolonger dropped?

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey jspec you gonna be keeping the Same Suspension setup? or you going new with that too?

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Quebec_Civic said:
hey jspec you gonna be keeping the Same Suspension setup? or you going new with that too?
as of right now, i'm keeping it...no money for another one...unless i come up on a good deal.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TippinOver said:
hahahaha

man, i can't help myself...its an addiction...
didn't even see the thread that mike was selling the spoiler, but i guess you got there before me..hehe

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no, what it was, is that several months ago, actually maybe a week after i signed up to this site, i asked him (being the only other guys with a lot of cf) where to get a spoiler...he told me he had an extra one, and would sell me.

i said, fine, asked for pics. i guess he got busy or etc, but it slipped his mind and it slipped mine too.

i searched ebay, found one, and bid on it, then i remembered jezek had one still, so i asked him, he reply'd, said sorry for hesitating on pics, showed me. i was down for the buy, but had to make sure that i didnt win the ebay one too...i dont need two!

but someone out bid me, i told him i was going to buy his, paypal'd him the $$....

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your getting an H22?................................. :???: Why? No offense.. but its just not one of my more favorite swaps...

g2b18b

5+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
tein superstreet..
Why you lying to people mate.. You know those arent super streets.. i should know cause i installed it for you and i was the one who dropped it that low for you.. cheap coilovers thats why it bounces..i thought you were legit. :D

g2b18b

5+ Year Member
And I Also think that 96-98 look better cause its less sharp and when it drops it looks better.this one is on Ground Controls.No Bounce..

R.I.P. Varnum Ave. 100 mph grip run into a tree.. Sad :( ..
I also Did this suspension
Dont Mind the Tein Sticker.. He had the Set Springs. it was nice ride but tooo High..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
your getting an H22?................................. :???: Why? No offense.. but its just not one of my more favorite swaps...
lmfao!!! this coming from a kid that can't even drive :rolf: :rolf:

omg lmfaoooooooooo

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
lmfao!!! this coming from a kid that can't even drive :rolf: :rolf:

omg lmfaoooooooooo
for a kid that can't drive he is pretty knowledgable i must say :lol: :laugh: