Illegal imigrants what you thing !!

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats your input in this topic ??

what are some of you ideas on how it should be solved ??

any thing you want to say say in a respectful way .........

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I THINK that the 'G' key is nowhere near the 'K' key.

I also think illegals need to either be naturalized citizens or kicked the f**k out.

I know the argument of "This country is all immigrants" and that's true, but it's made up of people who went through the process of becoming Americans, not just jumping a boat or crossing the boarder.

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd:

i have no issue with immigration at all. i just think it needs to be done legally.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Needs to be stopped immediately!

Very simple, they come here for the work! Simply hold the employers accountable with heavy fines and imprisonment if necessary. Not only will they will go back to Mexico they will stop coming over here in droves. Also we need a wall not some fence that can be knock down or cut with bolt cutters!

The Chinese had the right idea for border security...

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You no pay taxes, you no live here. Period.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You no pay taxes, you no live here. Period.
they do pay taxes. they just cant claim them. what happpens to all that money?

the fake social secuirty cards they us to get jobs are just like yours. taxes get taken from their paychecks.

and i love that accent.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i totally i agree we do need to reinforce our borders I don’t agree with naturalizing immigrants all at once I believe they should be in probation AND WORKING to be allowed to stay the moment you stop working there is no reason for you to stay any longer our entire health system needs to be Redone .. why … b/c I don’t want to pay taxes for other people to enjoy that money with this i mean housing, food stamps , and all of the other benefits that the US provides am not saying this just for the immigrants but for our whole community white, African American , Indian there is people out there that are totally capable of working they choose not to b/c they can live off Government assistance why would they want to start working when they have a roof and food to survive and if they do get a job they’ll lose all of this

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

the fake social secuirty cards they us to get jobs are just like yours. taxes get taken from their paychecks.

and i love that accent.
Very true. Strange how money can just disappear in government hands.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

and i love that accent.
i highly doubt the 30 guys i see waiting behind some old building, getting picked up by an oversized truck, are paying taxes on the "stack" of cash they get at the end of the day....

i have no thoughts one way or the other about immigration.....they are doing jobs i know i dont want to do....but im sure in a way its messing up other things.....so im not here to argue one way or the other....

i just found YOUR statement, BEFORE your edit, to be a little strange....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Oh, they claim them, believe it. Then the person who got their wallet stolen (like me) has to go through hell and back to get their money at the end of the year. Those f**kers are making some cash too, not all of them make only a few dollars an hour. The wetback that used my papers to work grossed over $60,000 :shock: That's when the IRS b***h slapped me and told me that I didn't claim that amount on my taxes. It was f**ken hell trying to straighten everything out :(

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW.....

I think this topic is too mature for alot of members on CC. Just check out the hugo Chavez thread and look to see how many dumb f**king kids got all mad over that stupid thread. Club Civic can't handle political threads. Don't believe me, just watch ;)

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW.....

I think this topic is too mature for alot of members on CC. Just check out the hugo Chavez thread and look to see how many dumb f**king kids got all mad over that stupid thread. Club Civic can't handle political threads. Don't believe me, just watch ;)
:word: only thing worse than a political thread on CC, is a RELIGIOUS thread on CC :rolf:

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Very simple, they come here for the work! Simply hold the employers accountable with heavy fines and imprisonment if necessary. Not only will they will go back to Mexico they will stop coming over here in droves. Also we need a wall not some fence that can be knock down or cut with bolt cutters!

yeah good idea no do you really thing that the employer are going to pay a US Citizen 8.50/H when he pay 5.15/H to the immigrant that would the same job for less

MANNYBOY23

buy my rims please!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
for all illegal immigrants U.S.A is the dream that they have wanted all their lives this is the land of the free and they want to escape they injustice that they are faced with in their country and live and work here.. every single person living in the us is an immigrant the pilgrims stole this land from the native Indians and they want to say who should stay and go!! i think if they come here to work jobs that you or me wont do they should be legalized and be able to stay some families have children born in the us and if they are deported then what happens to their kids they are citizens they should stay. they work and pay taxes like you and me thats my 2 cents

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word: only thing worse than a political thread on CC, is a RELIGIOUS thread on CC :rolf:
didn't the last one of those we had actually turn out okay? i think it was VIP though. that seems to make a bit of a difference. :what:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, they can't come here and work but we can steal their land and claim it as some of our states :lol:

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

yeah good idea no do you really thing that the employer are going to pay a US Citizen 8.50/H when he pay 5.15/H to the immigrant that would the same job for less

Yes if they cannot hire illegals in fear of hefty fines or imprisonment! After all who do you think is responsible for driving the wages down & who worked in the fields before all the illegals flooded into the U.S.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i saw that Huga chaves page that’s what made me start this thread mature or not mature is a problem that this generation is going to have to face

thanks for your input sry to hear about your wallet issue there are people out there trying to abuse other people identities and that’s a problem but what about the person who works just to support he family and get by with out harming any people