illest civic ???

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo your car is nice maybe not the illest but very nice now this car is the illest ive ever seen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=280120410765&rd=1,1
:word:
800 HP in a hatch? Talk about a deathtrap, that's completely insane but very cool.

Coming off a little big headed are we? I really doubt you are 29 starting the ol' "my car is way better than yours" argument, come on dude lol...
Come on man be fair, we all know his dad can kick your dads ass don't we?

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Naw no need to quote they know who im talkin to, and i unno i find it really funny then ur gonna sit here and tell me i dont type fast when u have never seen my type in my life. Dont speak on things you dont know about.
You do need to quote people if you are responding to them. No one can read your mind and know who you are talking to. I mean unless you walk around the streets talking to yourself all the time. They have medications for that.

See thats where you are wrong. I know you type slow. I responded at 3:10pm you responded at 4:01pm and I you were logged in the whole time. So I know it took you awhile to comprehend what I was saying and then some more time for you to peck at the keyboard trying to make a full sentence.

And if u would say that to my face all day then no need to say it on here right?
Being that I am a few miles away I find Clubcivic a better way to communicate on a daily basis with people that are in other states. However if I was sitting next to you then sure I would say anything that was on my mind like I do here.

Im not gonna sit here and argue with u, ur not my teacher so no need to correct my spelling's i spell like this on purpose trust me i can sit here and type just as proper as the you, but i chose not to. Anyways i hope u have a fantastic time at work.
You lie to, you don't chose to talk like this on here and you can speak properly whenever you want. You have proven time and time again you are on a 3rd grade English level.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bad ass car good luck with the sale but for that much i would rather have a civic with a k20 =)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come on man be fair, we all know his dad can kick your dads ass don't we?
I was gonna say that in my post but I edited it lol.

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
You do need to quote people if you are responding to them. No one can read your mind and know who you are talking to. I mean unless you walk around the streets talking to yourself all the time. They have medications for that.

See thats where you are wrong. I know you type slow. I responded at 3:10pm you responded at 4:01pm and I you were logged in the whole time. So I know it took you awhile to comprehend what I was saying and then some more time for you to peck at the keyboard trying to make a full sentence.

Being that I am a few miles away I find Clubcivic a better way to communicate on a daily basis with people that are in other states. However if I was sitting next to you then sure I would say anything that was on my mind like I do here.

You lie to, you don't chose to talk like this on here and you can speak properly whenever you want. You have proven time and time again you are on a 3rd grade English level.
Hahah so because It showed I was on the site, and I did not respond as soon as you did I am a slow typer?? Now lets see how many other topic's are on this site, what makes you think I stay on this topic my whole time on here? I like to look at other things on here as well. 3rd grade english huh? Thats funny because when I was in highschool I got straight A's in English and English student of the semester. Its the internet I do not have to sit here and type all proper. But for you I will type correct this whole time so you can actually read it, because you're to ignorant to read what some one say's if they leave out acouple letters or talk in ebonics. Also I really doubt if you were sitting next to me you would say that, I'm not going to sit here and be a E-Thug, but like I said you would not sit next to me and say that.

Anyway I am not going to respond again. I have already responded to a stupid person, which then makes me look stupid. I am not on this site to argue. I am on this site to learn and talk about Civic's. Not to sit here and fight with other Civic lover's over anything, espcially somthing really stupid. So I'm done I will go back to enjoying the site, you can go ahead and reply 100 times Im not gonna respond

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahah so because It showed I was on the site, and I did not respond as soon as you did I am a slow typer?? Now lets see how many other topic's are on this site, what makes you think I stay on this topic my whole time on here? I like to look at other things on here as well. 3rd grade english huh? Thats funny because when I was in highschool I got straight A's in English and English student of the semester. Its the internet I do not have to sit here and type all proper. But for you I will type correct this whole time so you can actually read it, because you're to ignorant to read what some one say's if they leave out acouple letters or talk in ebonics. Also I really doubt if you were sitting next to me you would say that, I'm not going to sit here and be a E-Thug, but like I said you would not sit next to me and say that.

Anyway I am not going to respond again. I have already responded to a stupid person, which then makes me look stupid. I am not on this site to argue. I am on this site to learn and talk about Civic's. Not to sit here and fight with other Civic lover's over anything, espcially somthing really stupid. So I'm done I will go back to enjoying the site, you can go ahead and reply 100 times Im not gonna respond
No I'm not arguing, I am stating facts. Typing like that makes you look a retard. I don't care if you are a very smart person, if you are to lazy to spell out a complete word then no I don't feel like decoding your gibberish.

I am not e-thugging or saying you are, I kindly stated that if I was in person I would say what was on my mind just like I do on here. If I was face to face with you and you talked like you type then I would laugh in your face. I hate reading this half the time on this forum "Yo sonz dat whips tight yo, itz mad cleanz"

I am clearly not a stupid person, merely making jokes.

You may not respond again but you will read this and hopefully understand, talking like that makes you sound stupid.

Anything you wanna know about a civic/integra ask me, I have owned a few in since I was 16, did a couple motor builds/swaps and yata yata yata.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why the f**k does it matter to anyone how other people speak/type? :what: Just want to find something to b***h about like an old lady :talk:

motrayeg6

5+ Year Member
very nice man, what cams r those? i like it though very clean and is that the N1 or Highpower exhaust?

motrayeg6

5+ Year Member
Why the f**k does it matter to anyone how other people speak/type? :what: Just want to find something to b***h about like an old Jewish lady :talk:
and its not cool to talk about jews my great grandpa was in a consintration camp :x

he got drunk and fell off the guard tower

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and its not cool to talk about jews my great grandpa was in a consintration camp :x

he got drunk and fell off the guard tower
Edited, I'm sorry. I had just got done watching the Reno 911 movie and thought the old jewish lady was funny as hell. My great grandpa was in a concentration camp too. He ran the place tho :twisted: