I'm a mechanical engineering major..

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm a Automotive Technology major and I sure hate chem too.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i cant do math for s**t, or i would of probably taken the engineering path...
You see, the way I look at it is... it's not that I can "do" math. Math is the same as say... studying for history. If you continuously expose yourself to the material you will understand it. I have an easy time understanding the material when certain people teach it, and a harder time with others. Just stay focused and you can do it. Engineering is a difficult major but it's meant to weedle out the weak early. When you come out of college and into the field, you will be exposed to problem solvings and things of that nature all the time. Just have fun.

I love it.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ROFL, i'm doing that right now :lol:

and to the guy who asked me if I have my car up here, no I do not. She's not on the road currently, getting some surgery done during Thanksgiving break, and probably be back on the road after. I am actually transferring out of this place to UMass Lowell, it's herra expensive here. :x
i was thinking about going to umass lowell cus they are D2 soccer... im at bristol community college now just for a year...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just look into it. I chose UMass Lowell because I personally like it a lot. I was thinking of applying and transfering to WPI, but due to the lack of on-campus housing for transfer students I am steering clear. Unfortunately it was my dream to attend WPI... but life goes on.

When the hell am I going to do a photoshoot for your Civic? lol.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well ill continue to look into it, its a nice college.. im not a fan of the area though.. WPI is real nice too.. my civics been dying to get some good pics, but im painting my bumper with my lip this winter so in spring she will be looking minty fresh

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chem sucked - the labs were cool, but the lecture, class, etc sucked. o-check sucked harder. i can't memorize. lol.

i liked calculus...haha

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chem licks my balls that the only C in college I have ever got....f**k chem 210

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was in a first year engineering program, i survived it but i eventually decided to switch out. just wasnt my thing, but its definately one of the best bachelor programs you can do. graduate in 4-5 years and make 60-65k (can) within 2 years of graduating was definitely hard to decide against, but i made the switch to cs and loving it so far.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't know, it seems like my friends that went into to the program have had NO luck with finding a job over here. It may be different on the west coast though. I have had friends from NY, MD, and Fl have a tough time finding jobs that don't require a bachelors plus 6+ years of experience.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You still playing with the big block legos?