Im back in the game!!!! Og status!!!!

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Alright....No more BS on my silver car

Called my body guy today... Gotta get some money up and the continuing of shaving the bay and wire/brake line tuck is on the way.....I just need about $2,000 :( and still gotta order my tucked radiator

#readytodrivethismofo!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright....No more BS on my silver car

Called my body guy today... Gotta get some money up and the continuing of shaving the bay and wire/brake line tuck is on the way.....I just need about $2,000 :( and still gotta order my tucked radiator

#readytodrivethismofo!!
wait, 2000 for a tucked bay? i hope not

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no no

Full Very Detailed Shaved bay and Base / Clear paint job, also him to run my Chasebays Brake Line Tuck and Rear Disc and finish my tuck
:shock:

so 250 for rear disk, 400 for brake line kit, some wiring moved and paint. s**t if buying the rear disk and brake line kit are not included in that 2k, ill do it for half that lol and have my friend paint it. wire tucking is so easy to do and the brake kits are easy to put in

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the main cost is for the shaving of the bay...im shaving everything in the bay

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the main cost is for the shaving of the bay...im shaving everything in the bay
nice, i shaved mostly everything. got some more to do yet. definitely blows to do. but idk if its 2k bad. maybe 1

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice, i shaved mostly everything. got some more to do yet. definitely blows to do. but idk if its 2k bad. maybe 1
well that was a quote from one guy, im getting a few quotes from other people right now

and Im not being a ricer and paint my bay a different color, keeping it VSM

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well that was a quote from one guy, im getting a few quotes from other people right now

and Im not being a ricer and paint my bay a different color, keeping it VSM
nice, i wish i had extra paint to spray my bay while the motor is out

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not sure if this was answered, but what ever happened to that RHD Yellow ITR shell you had? Not sure if you ever finished it... after the little fiasco on H-T and whatnot...

cuetip

Registered VIP
damn watisjdm... RHD shell, im wanting one bad, or at least the RHD part lol.... if u remember where did u get it

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im not a factory color and metallic, so it adds up a little bit more lol and dont have money to buy paint
ahh i understand, its all good....it takes time bro, trust me i know lol

Not sure if this was answered, but what ever happened to that RHD Yellow ITR shell you had? Not sure if you ever finished it... after the little fiasco on H-T and whatnot...
I traded the RHD ITR Shell with alot off of it for this 97 Civic Ex Coupe....i really really finished, drove it a few times and what not but it was just pissing me off and wanted to get rid of it

damn watisjdm... RHD shell, im wanting one bad, or at least the RHD part lol.... if u remember where did u get it
They are out there