Im Back!! Mr. Fresh's Sedan part 2

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe he would. Too bad you have no idea what your talking about. Fake Mugen lip, hmm? Try again. :roll:
dude, stop getting all e-butt hurt.

you look like a little b***h and your cluttering up his thread with your whiney ass bullshit.

anyways OP, car looks sick.

i actually kinda like the headlights, its something different :thumbup:

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe he would. Too bad you have no idea what your talking about. Fake Mugen lip, hmm? Try again. :roll:
thats even MORE UBER JDM. OMFG.

dude, stop getting all e-butt hurt.

you look like a little b***h and your cluttering up his thread with your whiney ass bullshit.

anyways OP, car looks sick.

i actually kinda like the headlights, its something different :thumbup:

^^agreed.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Taste is all opinion. CC is getting so much worse with being all "clean", "JDM", "ctr lip", "slammed", "go lower", blah blah blah. Just keeps going down the shitter further and further.

If you don't like it what someone has to say, ignore him/her and move on. You're only adding fuel to the fire by responding back with smack talking. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There is not a rule saying you can't voice your opinion. There's a difference between saying, "your car is a f**king piece of s**t. its not jdm, its f**king ugly. go f**king drive it off a cliff" and saying what EJ6Civic has been saying.

Anyways, the headlights do kill it. So do the wheels. It's clean, but could be much better.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not too shabby I like it. :thumbup:

I agree with amej8... wow thats a first haha ;)

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm just not digging the headlights, otherwise it looks pretty good! I think white rims look fine with the silver.

skittle_107

touge
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like it all.

the headlights are different. maybe thats why i like it, i haven't seen them on everyone else's cars. and since when did type r wheels kill a cars looks? they look good imo

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it all.

the headlights are different. maybe thats why i like it, i haven't seen them on everyone else's cars. and since when did type r wheels kill a cars looks? they look good imo
Why does everyone think that just b/c they put Type-R this, Mugen that, Spoon this, on a car, it automatically looks good? So your saying pink Type-R wheels, on a yellow hatch will look good?

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just chill out, you guys are about to have a fanboy war in here. It's all opinion and you shouldn't have to defend it.

IMO, pink Type-R wheels would be hideous on a yellow hatch, but the car in this thread has neither.

AlanZ

5+ Year Member
stop this hdr nonsense.

car looks okay. like the headlights. what'd you use on them?