I'm Back!! New eg project!!

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys it's been about 8 or 9 months since I last posted. You can thank my girlfriend and new my new job for that :lol:. Well since I last posted I sold the B20 Ek and moved back on to EG's. After the Ek I built a 95 hatch B16a turbo. Had fun with that then sold it and decided on going all out on a new EG that I just picked up. Its a CLEAN 92 hatch well the exterior is at least lol. Just finished the swap recently, I built yet another B16a for boost. Its coming out good so far just waiting on winter to get out of here so more parts can go in. Already have my full coilovers, camber kit, control arms, Takatas (Christmas present from the girlfriend =) ), and some other random parts. Gonna go to town here soon and get it all done. I have very few pictures of it because my phone decided to delete just about every photo I have... Will take more.

Old bay

New bay =)

The Bay was prepped and bed linered.. don't hate looks pretty good just wanted different. And I did a wrinkle gold on the valve cover. There is a 70mm throttle body and full size radiator.. and misc stuff here and there. I will post pore pictures here pretty soon.

EDIT NEW PICS AND INFO!

Little update.. Picked up some GSR cloth front and rear seats for 100 bucks last night. will take before and after pics pretty soon. Thought I would share quick.

The old ek and turbo eg hatch...

The new eg hatch with the b16 in it.. sorry my phone is all screwed up with the camera.

New GSR rear seats for the hatch.. The pictures of my front seats won't upload for some reason I will try and get those up quick

UPDATE! 7/11

Got my coilovers and control arms in. They are Blackworks control arms and EMUSA coilovers.
Let me know what you guys think!

Just got a picture of the new Rotas I picked up the other day.. Just put brand new tires on them.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
In for this. Looks good!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow you did a lot since you were gone. i like it, wish i had a eg hatch instead

but so you built the new b16 for boost and its n/a? or you doing n/a for break in period

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love your old hatch, but the nnew one looks promising.

And Greg, do it. Eg hatches are the s**t.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good man..........i can tell you have good taste. Keep us posted

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice!! Your girlfriend seems like the dream girl!! Haha.
That she is.. She even drives a 5 speed RSX!! haha

wow you did a lot since you were gone. i like it, wish i had a eg hatch instead

but so you built the new b16 for boost and its n/a? or you doing n/a for break in period
Just waiting for winter to be over.. I'm buying a Blackworks v-band ram horn off one of my buddies here pretty soon to start the kit.

I love your old hatch, but the nnew one looks promising.

And Greg, do it. Eg hatches are the s***.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Thanks dude! Just give it time and you'll love this one too lol

Looks good man..........i can tell you have good taste. Keep us posted
Thanks buddy! I try lol. I'll keep everyone posted as much as i can lol

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm deff subscribing. Haha.
Thanks for the support! Nice to see everyone still likes my work lol. I'm gonna take more pictures tomorrow when I get a hold of a legit camera lol I'll post pics of the new parts I got. Were in the pre-go fast parts stage right now. Just trying to get everything back to the way it should be and not all ghetto rigged lol.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Up top.. I'm posting all the pictures up top so you don't have to go through the whole thread at some point to find photos lol. If they aren't showing please let me know

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sweet. I need to do that with my build, but im lazy lol...

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should let me snatch that lift =)
I wish everyone could have one... my last two builds were pretty much on my back :( lol. I decided to drive a ways to my buddies house to use his lift. Thank god every bolt backed out fine and I didn't have to cut any or else my car would've been stuck in the middle of nowhere for a few days haha

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh by the way I missed you SIK lol in a non weird way.. the only one that stuck by me in my builds lol hopefully you subscribe to this one =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish everyone could have one... my last two builds were pretty much on my back :( lol. I decided to drive a ways to my buddies house to use his lift. Thank god every bolt backed out fine and I didn't have to cut any or else my car would've been stuck in the middle of nowhere for a few days haha
ah nice, you got lucky. those bolts love to seize up. i should talk my dad into buying a lift. he has been debating a pole barn garage and putting a lift in

Oh by the way I missed you SIK lol in a non weird way.. the only one that stuck by me in my builds lol hopefully you subscribe to this one =)
haha i missed you too man, i was wondering where you went. i definitely subscribed to this build

in a non homo way

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do it! haha As much as I want another lift my mom likes her garage parking spot now haha. But for an update I got my rims in today.. I got a set of polished rota slips. I will get pictures up when I get a hold of a camera because my phones is now broken lol. Have some other little goodies too.. including suspension technique front and rear sway bars and some little secrets lol