Im Back =)

g2b18b

5+ Year Member
Hey Guys Havent post anything since i sold the 4dr but now im back with a new one
for those who havent seen my old car here it is

d16y7 LX power everything with ac 50 wetshot nos intake headers exhaust sold it and bought a 4dr integra ls

i missed my civic 4dr so i sold that and bought this
98 civic dx 167k miles just put in a dc sports single bend short shifter . lx cluster. indash. and ground control coilovers =)

mudguards ftw!!

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why did you sell that good looking integra? Wasn't it so much faster? haha, +1 for loving four doors.

g2b18b

5+ Year Member
the integra was salvage title so i didnt really wanna keep it plus i wanted my civic back
the black one i like too its just i wanted to try an integra but i guess i like my civic better so i bought this one.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The new one has potential..!

civic_owner

aw man
5+ Year Member
im likein how those ground controls r sittin, 2 bad they dont hav them 4 a corolla
but ma civic will com soon
how much r they?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+1 for a Teal 4 door! Whats the color code on that? I know the 99-00 are called "Iced Teal", but I have no idea what the 96-98 teal color is called....

Last edited:

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice 4 door. you should have kept the teg and put the ls motor in the 4 door.
what kind of rims are you planning on getting?

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
+1 for a Teal 4 door! Whats the color code on that? I know the 99-00 are called "Iced Teal", but I have no idea what the 96-98 teal color is called....
haha, its like how my girlfriend kept claiming they made a blue 4-door thats darker than ice teal...I thought it was the same...just the older version of it.:oops:

g2b18b

5+ Year Member
lol i dont know the color code. as for wheels. i dont know either mayb sport max 002 with some crazy offset?. ground controls i got for free off my boy . i think they go for like 3 bills thanks guys