I'm back

eg8hardcore

5+ Year Member
Well I never really posted on here, mostly just lurked... A LOT. But I drive a 92 sedan. It's nothing crazy special, but it's my baby, it's come quite a ways since I first got it.

When I first brought it home, I spent a full day buffing, washing, and waxing it. And a whole lot of purple power on the inside.

Had to find a bunch of pieces for it. To start with it was missing 3 of 4 of the side modlings so I had to replace those as well as pick up a passenger side mirror.

Finally picked up some rims for it and some spoon style mirrors.

Some more later on,

Eventually I decided it was time to start working on the inside

I hated that tan color, so I decided to turn it black

Replaced that center console delete with a center console

Got rid of my nasty ol rear civic seats

and put in much nicer integra seats in both the front and back

There were a lot of little niceties added along the way, but most too small to mention

After far too long I finally got around to changing the material on the door panels.

Well I had been planning on a motor swap but when my motor blew I was forced to do so a little earlier than originally hoped. These pics are a bit lacking as some were takin with my bb and are horrible quality.

I went with the SOHC Vtec Jdm D15B

Me and my sister as she helped me swap it

So things were lookin good on it

And I was pretty excited, til I got in a wreck.

I have no pics from that because they were all on my bb which some little retarded kid at work formatted my memory card.

But I ended up getting gsr suspension up front, had to replace the upper and lower control arms, so I took them off of a gsr I found in the junkyard along with the sway bar. Had to get new rims too. Smashed fenders and all. Also needed new corner lights.

Here are the after pics below.

last ever pic of the gold ls meshies

And here it sits now

The above pic is hiding the utter trash of the front bumper. I have a new one but it needs to be sanded primered and painted.

Picked up mudflaps today, only to find that I got two of the same one and am missing the left rear.

Anyway, I tend to start spending some more time here as my favorite honda site has been severely lacking lately.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Drop it.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didn;t you know were gone, but welcome back :thumbup: good work on the car man!

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
4dr is look good man what part of florida you from did you go to import face off in gainsville last month

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love 4 doors. needs a drop bad. tell your sister to call me pm me for my number

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sister is a cutie.

Car is looking good brosef, how does that D15B pull?
I bet youre getting massive understeer with that GSR front sway.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm not going to lie, I really liked the gold meshies on your car. They looked great..and I hardly like those wheels.

93Civic-Ex

**Rockin' The EJ**
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome back man...sucks to here about the wreck...i loved the gold meshies.

eg8hardcore

5+ Year Member
Future plans include a 2 inch drop, no lower than that
Full I/H/E
Replacing the OEM wing with a Ferio wing eventually
Side markers
Some sort of front lip, not sure what yet
Replacing inside carpet
Either an integra Dash or a JDM center console. Obviously the console would be cheaper, but the other would be much nicer.
Rear sway bar to match the front sway bar, possibly a strut bar, but that's probably not necessary.
Rear disc brake conversion

Not sure of anything else off the top of my head. I picked up integra sun visors today since they have a mirror in them and the gf always complains about mine not having one.

Yes I do like the D15B. A bit nicer than the D15B7.
There is a little bit of understeer but as you can see in the pic the sway bar isn't huge so it's really not too bad of a deal. I'm wondering if my sister will notice if her sway bar suddenly disappears off the rear of her car.

This is hers and mine together

eg8hardcore

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys, and to those saying that it needs to be dropped, it will.

I just gotta get the moniez to do it right.

eg8hardcore

5+ Year Member
4dr is look good man what part of florida you from did you go to import face off in gainsville last month
I live in Jacksonville

I actually was in gainesville last month but I was too busy with work to go to import face off

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya man import face off was the sh#t dude CFT brought the hatch man if you are familiar with who im talking bout witch i think you are