i'm concerned

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you want to really be safe then seal the stuff up as good as you can and still hide it but have a friend go a few mile ahead of you to let you know what is ahead before you get there and it is to late. Be sure to have walky-talkys( I think that is what they're called?). That is my opinion . Also follow all laws and you should be fine.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dracing said:
If you want to really be safe then seal the stuff up as good as you can and still hide it but have a friend go a few mile ahead of you to let you know what is ahead before you get there and it is to late. Be sure to have walky-talkys( I think that is what they're called?). That is my opinion . Also follow all laws and you should be fine.
walky talkies have minimal range. 2-way radios are a much better solution.

dracing

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
walky talkies have minimal range. 2-way radios are a much better solution.
I forgot about the range thing. Thanks for reminding me.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
but driving two cars down there would be sorta a pain in the ass... but if i have auction tuesday and wednesday so hopefully i can find my gsr before the trip... then my gf could drive her new civic (my current one) and i could drive the new gsr.... we talked about that yesterday actually...

btw i didnt think this thing would get 3 pages and 40 something replies long

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Todd said:
but driving two cars down there would be sorta a pain in the ass... but if i have auction tuesday and wednesday so hopefully i can find my gsr before the trip... then my gf could drive her new civic (my current one) and i could drive the new gsr.... we talked about that yesterday actually...

btw i didnt think this thing would get 3 pages and 40 something replies long
if you are familiar with CB, truckers can help you out a lot

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i know how to use cb's, and i have a few radio's sittin in my shop... but i'm gonna keep my hopes up for the gsr ;) specially because i dont want to have to drive down to cali in my civic that doesnt have a/c.... why god oh why did i have to buy the one civic ex without factory a/c... why?

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck bro on the trip. Keep an eye out for the 5 0 . Just remember you just told every one here on the net what you have planed... ? Good idea ? I think not.. But hey its you ass. good luck.

Govacho

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got cb radios and an external antenna ... i think that shits sittin in my attic ... my dad used to have to go to the central valley a lot and before radar detectors were affordable this is how they figured out where the speed traps were.

POWEREDbyVTEC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
make sure your car aint reakin like dank when you pull up to the border, and act calm, and all should go well

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
border :rolf: damn ca feels like a diff country than the rest of teh us sometimes.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Melt said:
border :rolf: damn ca feels like a diff country than the rest of teh us sometimes.
it's the next texas!!!11

true story

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this place is worthless anyway ... i say we get everyone at the border of nevada and we push california into the ocean

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just dont wrry bout it cause the more u wrry the more ur gonna be freaked out if u do get pulled over