I'm finally getting my car back soon!

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just bought an 01 Civic, I had it for a week before I brought it back for repairs.

Problems:

Hood Latch didn't work right
Drivers seat wobbled about an inch
Had Eibach springs and blown struts
Trunk leaked

So far the fixed the hood latch, I think they replaced the rails on the seats, They are in the process of putting all new springs and struts in, They fixed a body seam that was leaking, but it was still leaking, so they are resealing the rear windshield (replaceing the glass too).

It's looking like I will have it back by mid week, and I can't wait, I haven't had it in over 2 weeks now :cry: . I'm just happy that they are taking care of everything for me!

I will take some non camera phone pics of it when I finally get it back too...

tim

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sweet. Congrats. Hope everything is right this time.

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, this is great... I got my car back, and my DVD player doesn't work anymore!!!!!!! Oh man I'm so pissed right now...

tim

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you take it to the dealership? still under warranty?

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Did you take it to the dealership? still under warranty?
The dealership managed to mess up my Pioneer DVD player somehow. I threw in a crappy cd player that the car came with so I can listen to something, but they can't do anything until Friday about it anyways...

tim

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well at least it sounds like they admit to f**king up the DVD player, most places would say....what are you talking about we didn't touch it. and yes our stock CD players suck balls, but i'm still rocking mine and i guess i suck balls....damnit....

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm surprised they would cover blown struts on Eibachs. Good for you :ok:

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That didnt last long... Trunk still leaking, and clutch still messed up. Goin back on Tuesday...

tim

SpEEd RiCeR

5+ Year Member
good to hear that. cant wait til i get my civic back from the shop cuz some stupid idiot did a hit and run on me. what sucks even more is that i ordered some motegi rims and they came on the same day that guy hit me :evil: