i have so much s**t to do, finals suck

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol I don't remember typing that... I got like 8/9 hours of sleep though :woot:. Feel much better.

I really do bug out though if I stay up for more than like 24-36+ hours. I really do start to see things move in the corner of my eyes.

Which reminds me... Last week, I was visiting my buddy working in his garage and he was welding. I accidentally looked at the sparks / light just for a SPLIT second. I didn't expect to see it and I looked at it REAL fast. Later that day, I started seeing white dots everywhere I looked and I started to freak the f**k out. It went away after a while..thank God.

But yeah... I didn't intentionally stay up. The first night, I stayed up because I haven't talked to a lot of my ventrilo friends in a while and we all stayed up, laughing / talking / playing DiabloII online. 2nd night (night of this thread), I couldn't sleep. I wasn't tired at all.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ventrilo. vi sitten har i venten och spelar lite dota.

^^good lan times.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol diablo 2, i wasted so much time on that game
I've made more than $500 off this game in the past year or two. And it's still fun to play for me. I only play to get rich and buy real life items lol.

lol ventrilo. vi sitten har i venten och spelar lite dota.

^^good lan times.
I love Ventrilo. I've had my server for maybe 2 years now? Eh, maybe getting close to 3? Dunno. But I love it. I of course pay for it monthly and let anyone and everyone else use it for free (it's a public 50 man).

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word to the wise:

If you look at the welding spark, cut a potato in half and hold it over your eyes. The starch will make the white lights go away.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok, so the potatoe method didn't quite work.....

how long do I have to hold them over my eyes..?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go to First Methodist Tuesday night, see the guys with testicular cancer.

That's pain...

i f**king love that movie!

lol, yea... get some sleep before Tyler Durden makes you do bad things bro.

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, so the potatoe method didn't quite work.....

how long do I have to hold them over my eyes..?

It takes a while. I had to do it all the time when I worket at an exhaust shop cuz I'd turn around and the owner would start welding before I grabbed goggles. d**k... But the starch from the POTATO will counter the chemical your body makes that gives you the white lights in your vision.

Ok, now back to not sleeping!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
potatoe starch? wouldnt that s**t burn?