10+ Year Member
I'll try to get better pictures when I got time. Heres my 96 h/b and 98 accord

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
more info on the hatch, s**t looks clean (minus the seats)

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
more info on the hatch, s**t looks clean (minus the seats)
i just got your basic bolt ons i/h/e no cat a fully built b16a2 sir ii, mugen chip, cams really dont feel like listening them all.

i know i gotta take the seats out im gonna strip the back trunk and seat fully and put a 8 point roll cage and put some racing seats in and custom the doors and dash then time for turbo

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice rides!!!!!......I was lookin at the guages on the hatch and was like "oh....It's a DX"........then I saw the engine pic and was like "oh:shock:......not anymore" hehehehe.....good job---welcome

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You spent $800 on a valve cover.........I guess it's your money.

Lower wing and seats neet to go. And ya might want to look into some Rays stickers for those rims. Just my $.02.

civickidd99

not fast, but it's paid 4
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tv in console

that monitor looks great there, I've been kicking around getting a monitor for there in my coupe. Both cars look good!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are some VERY VERY nice lookin' rides :thumbs up. I demand better pics of the hatch tho! That blue tho...:drool:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both rides look great....euro tails g/g on the accord tho. Keep up the good work.

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn you people are picky as hell, both rides are the s**t

:cussing:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it just me or is did the hatch use to be an automatic? I see right next to the fuel gauge and auto gauge. How much did the auto to manual conversion cost?

SUSPEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Mattmob
Is it just me or is did the hatch use to be an automatic? I see right next to the fuel gauge and auto gauge. How much did the auto to manual conversion cost?
good observation there. yes the hatch used to be a auto. didnt pay anything to convert it did all the work.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i wouldnt wanna live in a state where they made me have a rainbow across my license plate

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Kaedace
lol i wouldnt wanna live in a state where they made me have a rainbow across my license plate
hawaii ownz j00

be nice if there were some outdoor pics of the hatch, but both rides are bangin.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hawaii has some dope ass mountain roads....

better than EFFIN Louisiana!